What are you getting?
• Responsive inline ad slots featured across PGATOUR.COM
• High impact offers full rich-media capabilities including offerings below, choose up to three custom designs and functionalities
• The High Impact position is often bundled with the Scorecard position; using the same PSD template for design purposes.
• Balance of engaging visuals for advertisers and respect for the user experience
• Desktop: 970x250, 970x90, 728x90
• Tablet: 728x90, 300x250
• Mobile: 320x100, 300x250
Rich Media Dimensions:
• Responsive based on user device and PSD template build out
PSD Template - REQUIRED For Rich Media Build
The PGA TOUR requires the use of this PSD Template for all rich media designs. Please provide a layered, organized PSD file to allow for interactive animation and responsive scaling; Separate branding and messaging from the background image. Fonts: .otf, .ttf. Lead time Minimum 10 business days. If a client is unable to provide a layered PSD template with necessary design assets, the High Impact position allows for the use of standard banners as an alternative option.
PSD File Requirements
• Image Canvas Sizes: 1032 x 290, 581 x 300, 335x300, 335x120
• Image Files .jpg, .png, .gif
• If Animated: Layered, organized PSD files to allow for additional interactive animation and responsive scaling; Separate branding and messaging from background image.
• Logo File Type: .svg, .eps
• Font File Type: otf, .ttf
Rich Media Video Asset Requirements
• Resolution 1080p - 1920 x 1080
• File Type .mp4, .mov
• Recommended Length 6 - 15 seconds
• Codec H.264 MP4 & VP8 WebM, MOV, AVI
• Audio Bitrate 128 kbps minimum
• Audio Codec AAC / MP3 / MP4
Creative Best Practices
Photoshop Template (PSD)
As a part of our design process, the PGA TOUR requires clients to submit a layered photoshop file including all assets, text files, logos, and more. This is the most efficient & effective way to bring designs to life on PGATOUR.COM. Complete each required canvas size in the PSD to utilize ads cross-platforms, including; desktop, mobile, and tablet.
The brand promoted in the creative stays presents. Logos are outlines in separate colored backgrounds and brand text is often bold/colored. The user should never lose track of the brand promoting the creative.
Integration of video within creative helps elevate the creative and promotes further engagement beyond a ‘click’ with a user; captures longer attention time and helps promote brand storytelling. When implementing video assets in high impact ad-slots, please deliver video assets separately from the PSD file.
Strong product imagery or brand graphic treatment. Allow your brand to standout with clean photography that feels native to the ad unit and the website.
Typography intersects well with the colors and graphics incorported in the creative; the strategy helps the text standut and not be cluttered by the imagery/graphics incorporated in the creative. Simple headlines that stand out, grabbing the user’s attention led to higher engagement.