How to Watch the 3M Open, Round 4: Featured Groups, live scores, tee times, TV times
July 23, 2022
By Staff , PGATOUR.COM
- July 23, 2022
- TPC Twin Cities is once again the host site for the 3M Open. (David Berding/Getty Images)
Round 4 of the 3M Open takes place Sunday from TPC Twin Cities in Blaine, Minnesota.
Scott Piercy leads by four heading into Sunday.
HOW TO FOLLOW (All times ET)
Television: Saturday-Sunday, 1-3 p.m. (Golf Channel), 3 p.m.-6 p.m. (CBS).
Radio: Saturday, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. ET Sunday, 1 p.m.-6 p.m. (PGA TOUR Radio on SiriusXM and PGATOUR.com/liveaudio)
PGA TOUR LIVE
Saturday Sunday Stream 1 Main Feed: 7:50 a.m.-1 p.m. Main Feed: 8 a.m.-1 p.m. Featured Group: 1 p.m.-6 p.m. Featured Group: 1 p.m.-6 p.m. Stream 2 Marquee: 8:30 a.m.-1 p.m. Marquee: 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Featured Group: 1 p.m.-6 p.m. Featured Group: 1 p.m.-6 p.m. Stream 3 Featured Groups: 8 a.m.-1 p.m. Featured Groups: 8:45 a.m.-1 p.m. Featured Hole: 1 p.m.-6 p.m. Featured Hole: 1 p.m.-6 p.m. Stream 4 Featured Holes: 8:30 a.m.-1 p.m. Featured Holes: 8:45 a.m.-1 p.m. Featured Hole: 1 p.m.-6 p.m. Featured Hole: 1 p.m.-6 p.m.
• Main Feed: primary tournament-coverage featuring the best action from across the course
• Marquee Group: new “marquee group” showcasing every shot from each player in the group
• Featured Groups: traditional PGA TOUR LIVE coverage of two concurrent featured groups
• Featured Holes: a combination of par-3s and iconic or pivotal holes
Jason Day, Adam Hadwin, J.J. Henry
Rickie Fowler, Paul Goydos, Chris Gotterup
Ryan Palmer, Maverick McNealy, Bo Hoag
Featured Holes: No. 4 (par 3), No. 8 (par 3), No. 13 (par 3), No. 17 (par 3)