It appears your browser may be outdated. For the best website experience, we recommend
browser. learn more
The following suggestions will help you have the most enjoyable experience possible:
• Please do not ask for autographs prior to or during competition. There will be a designated autograph zone at TPC Kuala Lumpur.
• Please stay behind the gallery ropes and cooperate with the marshals at all times.
• Please remain quiet and still throughout each shot until ever player in the group has played his shot. Also be aware of your surroundings as golfers could be playing nearby from your location.
• Please watch your step and walk carefully. Running is prohibited on the golf course.
• Daily drawsheets and drawsheet holders will be available at Information.
Fans attending the CIMB Classic are allowed to bring their mobile phones on site. Out of respect for the players and fellow fans, please adhere to the following:
• Devices must be on silent at all times; flash may not be used.
• Devices may be used to capture video, audio and photos (content) in all areas throughout tournament week.
• Content may be used for personal purposes only (e.g., personal social media); Commercial use is strictly prohibited. Kindly use #CIMBClassic for your social postings.
• No live streaming or real-time coverage (e.g., no shot-by-shot coverage).
• Data use (e.g., texting) is permitted in all areas throughout the tournament week.
• Phone calls are allowed only in designated areas. Kindly be aware to not disrupt the golfers.
• Please be respectful of play and do not interfere with players, caddies or media.
• All posted signage and instructions from tournament staff must be observed.
• Failure to comply with this policy may result in the revocation of your ticket.
Observe the leaderboards throughout the golf course for “Weather Warning” signs that will appear of inclement weather moving into the area. When this sign appears, spectators are advised to take precautions and seek shelter prior to play being suspended. If the siren sounds, SEEK SHELTER IMMEDIATELY. Remember, lightning is arbitrary, random and unpredictable – it can cause extreme or fatal injury. Here are some precautions you can take if you are caught on the golf course in a lightning storm:
• Avoid open areas, high ground and isolated trees
• Avoid water (swimming pools, lakes, ponds, rivers), beaches, and boats
• Seek shelter inside a building or in a nearby automobile, but NOT a convertible or golf cart
• Stay away from doors, windows, and metal objects (such as pipes, faucets, or metal fencing)
• Avoid contact with electrical devices or metal (including some golf clubs, umbrellas, golf carts, etc.)
• Do not lean against concrete walls
© 1995-2018 PGA TOUR, Inc | All Rights Reserved.
PGA TOUR, PGA TOUR Champions, Web.com Tour, and the Swinging Golfer design are registered trademarks.
Web.com is also a registered trademark used here with permission, and used in the Web.com Tour logo with permission.