It appears your browser may be outdated. For the best website experience, we recommend updating your browser.
On the PGA TOUR, we live by our Fans’ First motto so that they will enjoy a unique experience. When you’re not following the golf action at TPC Kuala Lumpur, please visit our Public Village for the following activities:-
Upon entry through the Ticketing Counter, fans will be introduced to various interactive and fun exhibits. They include:-
- CIMB Fan Engagement;
- BMW Lifestyle area;
- Official Apparel by Under Armour;
- Tourism Malaysia, showcasing destinations for your next holiday;
- TPC Kuala Lumpur Lounge;
- Glocomp Exhibition showcase;
- Enrich Exhibition;
- Berjaya Sompo Exhibition which includes interactive games.
As you exit the expo, you can catch the golfers at the driving range on the East Course or head towards the MST Golf merchandise area to check out the latest in golfing attire and equipment.
This is a dedicated indoor engagement created for our fans aptly named Endless Experiences at Desaru Coast.
Here, the following activities will keep the entire family occupied as you learn what Desaru Coast, Malaysia’s first integrated premium destination resort, has to offer:
When in Malaysia, do what Malaysians do best which is eat, eat and eat! At the heart of our Public Village is the Food Pavilion where you can tuck away and chillax with your friends and family. We’ve created a Taste of Malaysia for our fans, especially those visiting our country for the first time.
Our Taste of Malaysia food stations include:
- The Nasi Station, serving a variety of delicious Nasi Lemak and Nasi Kandar set;
- Grab and Go, serving Jumbo Hot Dogs, Beef Burgers, Mushroom Pies and Potato Chips;
- Canai Corner, delivering Roti Boom and Murtabak (chicken/beef) with potato curry;
- Asian favourites, a choice of Dim Sum Express, traditional satay (chicken/beef) served with condiments/sauce.
- Noodle Station, enjoy our famous Char Kway Teow and Spaghetti Bolognaise
- Goreng Goreng, savour our Curry Puffs, Pisang Goreng and Keropok Lekor, Cempedak and Cucur Udang
- Ice Cream Baby; cool down with a selection of Ice Cream Malaysia, Cornetto, Air Batu Campur and Cendol on Ice.
- Minimum Dulu; wind down with our coffee station or teh tarik (hot or iced)
Located in front of the practice putting green near the first tee box, this will prove to be a popular spot to savour probably the best beer in the world. You can see the golf stars practice their putting game as well while enjoying a cool Carlsberg!
Make your way to the first floor of the drink hut that overlooks the 1st tee to The Lounge by The Glenlivet which features a whisky bar, comfy seating area and HDTVs. Sample the Macanudo cigars which are also for sale in the lounge which is open to the public but strictly for those 18 years and above only. Opens from 10am to 6pm.
Here are some tips on the best spots to watch your favourite PGA TOUR golfers in action, only if you are not walking with their groups on the golf course:-
- 1st tee and 10th tee box: Watch the stars begin their rounds at two ideal locations near the main clubhouse.
- 9th green: You can watch the approach shots onto an elevated green near the clubhouse.
- Back of 14th green/15th tee box: A natural viewing area to follow the approach shots into this risk-reward hole. Just a few yards away is the par-3 15th hole tee box. Who knows, you might witness a hole-in-one.
- 18th green Spectator Grandstand: Typically packed as we prepare to herald a new 2018 CIMB Classic champion on Sunday!
© 1995-2020 PGA TOUR, Inc | All Rights Reserved.
PGA TOUR, PGA TOUR Champions, Korn Ferry Tour, and the Swinging Golfer design are registered trademarks.
Web.com is also a registered trademark used here with permission, and used in the Web.com Tour logo with permission.