It appears your browser may be outdated. For the best website experience, we recommend updating your browser.
For the moms, dads and kids looking to have an exciting day out and create memorable moments as a family, we have you covered. The Family Fan Journey is your guide to an aﬀordable family day out at THE NORTHERN TRUST.
And when we say “aﬀordable,” we mean it. Because kids 18 and under get in free with a ticketed adult all week, and there’s no limit to how many kids can accompany a ticket holder. Also, if you want to bring your own food – you can.
Outside food is permitted when it’s wrapped in clear plastic wrap and brought in clear, resealable plastic bags (no larger than one gallon). But we do have a collection of awesome food oﬀerings that you’ll probably want to check out while you’re here too. Keep reading!
• If you park in general parking, you will take a shuttle and enter through the Main Entrance. • If you arrive on the ferry from New York, you will enter through the Port Liberte Entrance. • If you arrive in an Uber or other rideshare service, you will enter through the Uber Entrance.
1. Fuel up for your family day out with tasty breakfast items and New Jersey favorites from the signature Pete’s Diner located in the City View Village on No. 17. For nursing mothers and parents with young children, City View Village features a Family Care Suite to take care of your little ones. There’s also golf-themed games, like Chippo, and the perfect backdrop—the NYC skyline—for your Instagram-worthy family photo.
2. Stop by the PGA TOUR Fan Shop near the Main Entrance to pick up souvenir items, like pin ﬂags and giant golf balls, for the kids.
3. Head over to the Driving Range where the kids can get up close to the pros in the Kids Autograph Zone. Don’t forget to bring sharpies!
4. Kids (and grown-ups) love ice cream, so stop by Skyline Square between No. 4 Green and No. 1 Green to get a scoop (or two) from Torico Ice Cream, a Jersey City favorite. If you’re ready for lunch or just want a quick bite, there’s also tacos from Tacosita and Neapolitan pizzas from Pizza Vita.
5. Get your kids ﬁst-bump distance from their favorite players in the Kids Viewing Gallery on No. 17 Green and see their reaction when they get a ball or glove from a PGA TOUR pro. If it’s too hot to stand in the viewing area, watch the action from the MD Anderson Cancer Center Shaded Seating.
6. When the kids are ready to eat again, head over to the Garden State Marketplace on No. 16 Fairway featuring notable restaurants and kid-friendly favorites like Shake Shack, Luke’s Lobster and Sticky’s Finger Joint. Take advantage of the premium restrooms while you’re here- perfect for cleaning up your little ones!
7. Head over to the OTTERBOX Shaded Seating & Eagle Challenge on No. 16 Green. There’s a Kids Viewing Gallery here, too!
8. For parents with little ones, the second Family Care Suite is conveniently located on No. 12 Tee.
9. Stop by the Tasc Performance Apparel Outpost on No. 12 Tee to pick up oﬃcial apparel for mom & dad.
10. Put a club in your kids’ hands at the expos in The First Round Fan Village on No. 13 Green. While you’re there, pick up an ice-cold lemonade and take a seat while you watch the kids play. Soak up the incredible views from the neighboring No. 14 and take a family selﬁe with the Statue of Liberty before heading home.
• MD Anderson Cancer Center Sunscreen Stations are located at all three entrances as well as all fan gathering areas and at the MD Anderson Cancer Center Shaded Seating on No. 17 green. • Premium restrooms (high-quality restroom trailers with air conditioning and fresh-water faucets) are located at the Driving Range, The First Round Fan Village, Garden State Marketplace and City View Village. • First Aid Stations are located near the Main Entrance and on No. 12 Tee. • Family Care Suites are located on No. 12 Tee and in the City View Village (No. 17 Fairway). • Kids Viewing Galleries are located on No. 4, No. 13, No. 16 and No. 17. • Enhanced public Wi-Fi will also be available on the course.
© 1995-2019 PGA TOUR, Inc | All Rights Reserved.
PGA TOUR, PGA TOUR Champions, Korn Ferry Tour, and the Swinging Golfer design are registered trademarks.
Web.com is also a registered trademark used here with permission, and used in the Web.com Tour logo with permission.