Welcome PGA TOUR Fans!
The health and safety of all associated with the PGA TOUR and our global community continues to be our number one priority. The PGA TOUR has developed health and safety measures to promote a safe environment and quality experience on the golf course. As CDC guidelines as well as state and local requirements continue to evolve, PGA TOUR guidelines for on-site spectatorship and attendance are subject to change. Please visit your local tournament’s website for more information on important health and safety measures.
- Indoors: Per CDC Guidelines, regardless of vaccination status, masks are required at all times indoors or in fully enclosed spaces, unless actively eating or drinking.
- Outdoors: Per CDC Guidelines, fully vaccinated individuals are not required to wear a mask outdoors unless otherwise mandated by state or local law or regulations and unvaccinated individuals should wear a mask outdoors when they cannot be socially distant or otherwise mandated by state or local law or regulations.
To enhance the autograph experience for all specatators, while allowing players to properly prepare for competition, the PGA TOUR has established the following guidelines:
- Autographs can only be obtained at designated Autograph Zones.
- On-course autographs are not permitted. This includes, but is not limited to, tees, fairways, greens, and practice areas during practice rounds and tournament rounds.
Prior to Arrival
Those who feel ill or are experience symptoms of COVID-19 will not be admitted to PGA TOUR tournaments. Please check your temperature before arrival to confirm you do not have a fever of over 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or more. For more information on symptoms and procedures for those experiencing them, please visit the CDC’s website, which can be found here.
Upon arrival to the event, each guest must acknowledge that they are not experiencing any symptoms of COVID. Once an admissible result is received, guests will proceed through standard security checks and bag search.
For the safety of yourself and others, please be mindful of social distancing while on-site.
Guests are required to present a valid ticket to enter tournament grounds and may proceed through the gates once a valid scan has been registered. For full PGA TOUR Ticket Terms, click here.
Limited will call may be available at PGA TOUR tournaments. Guests are strongly encouraged to distribute tickets, digital or otherwise, in advance of the tournament so as to minimize will call interaction. For more information on will call at your local event, please visit the tournament website.
Signage and Guidelines
Guests will notice increased safety signage throughout the golf course, as well as visual reminders of policies and the PGA TOUR Fan Code of Conduct that must be adhered to while on-site. Failure to comply with any posted or verbal policies may result in consequential action, including expulsion from the tournament grounds.
Onsite Transactions and Payments
In partnership with Mastercard®, the PGA TOUR has worked to enable contactless payments across key point of sale locations on-course so guests can purchase the things they love using a safer cashless method in a clean environment. At PGA TOUR tournaments, guests are encouraged to “tap-and-go” with their contactless credit card at checkout at applicable events and vendors.
PGA TOUR tournaments will have enhanced sanitization protocols in place to ensure all areas are routinely cleaned and sanitized. Sanitization and handwashing are encouraged throughout your time on-site. Guests are permitted to bring their own sanitizer from home.
For more information related to attending your local PGA TOUR event (including local policies, tickets, refunds, rain checks, parking/rideshare, or other spectator information) please visit the tournament website.
Feeling Ill On-Site
If you begin to feel ill on-site, please return safely home or seek medical attention at the First Aid Tent.
The Final Putt
Once the final putt drops, please exit the tournament venue safely and patiently.
REP Our Game
The PGA TOUR has the best fans in sports. By attending a PGA TOUR event - and as part of the PGA TOUR family - spectators are expected to behave appropriately by Respecting the Game, Enjoying Responsibly, and Playing by the Rules. For more information on proper versus improper fan behavior at PGA TOUR events, please view the full Fan Code of Conduct (below).
Respect the Game
The game of golf has historically been one of decorum, civility, and sportsmanship, and you as a spectator play an important role in helping to provide a safe and enjoyable experience for all. When attending a PGA TOUR event, please Respect the Game by watching your distance and behavior toward the athletes, not interfering with the competition, and spectating in a safe and orderly manner.
PGA TOUR events are more than just an opportunity to witness the best golfers in the world perform. Our events offer unforgettable memories and activities for families and individuals of all ages. While on-site, please Enjoy Responsibly, and respect all competitors, staff, and fellow spectators. Those 21 and up who are enjoying alcoholic beverages are expected to do so in a safe and orderly manner.
Play by the Rules
Each year, more than 100,000 people volunteer their time in helping tournaments provide a safe and memorable experience for our fans. Please Play by the Rules by ensuring that your actions reflect the values found in the official Fan Code of Conduct (below) and that you treat these volunteers, the golf course, and the many staff and vendors with respect.
PGA TOUR CODE OF CONDUCT
The PGA TOUR is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where individuals of all backgrounds are treated with respect for the benefit of the health, safety, and welfare of all. Everyone on property is expected to contribute to a welcoming and safe environment by refraining from and reporting any unsafe, disruptive or harassing behavior. By coming onto the tournament grounds, you accept that you will be subject to expulsion and the loss of ticket and/or credential privileges for the following breaches of etiquette:
- Refusal to abide by any posted tournament policies including but not limited to:
- PGA TOUR mask policy (developed in accordance with CDC guidelines)
- State and/or local mask regulations
- Making rude, vulgar or other inappropriate comments or gestures or any words or actions that undermine the inclusive and welcoming nature of the game; Verbal or physical harassment of players, caddies, volunteers, officials, staff, guests and/or spectators; Distracting a player or any disruption of play; Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, unsafe or illegal in nature; Failing to follow the instruction of a tournament official, staff, volunteer, or security personnel.
- Anyone consuming alcoholic beverages is expected to do so in a responsible manner. Impaired or overly intoxicated individuals will be removed from tournament grounds and are subject to further consequence involving local law enforcement.
The tournament reserves the right to deny entry or dismiss any individual displaying inappropriate behavior or violating the Code of Conduct. Guests in violation will be subject to expulsion without refund. Hospitality Package holders and/or their guests are subject to revocation of their hospitality ticket for the remainder of the tournament. All individuals hereby agree and are willing to adhere to the aforementioned provisions.