It appears your browser may be outdated. For the best website experience, we recommend updating your browser.
All food options at the WGC-Bridgestone Invitational are Insta-worthy, believe us. And we also pride ourselves in showcasing local restaurants and food trucks from Northeast Ohio, because this is our hometown event, after all. There are so many incredible options to choose from, so why limit yourself! Try them all! Disclaimer: we are not responsible for carrying you out to your car should you over indulge in all of the grub goodness from Firestone Country Club.
1. Main Entrance Follow the WGC-Bridgestone Invitational (@WGC_Bridgestone) on social media and send us your favorite photos of the day!
2. Follow a group on 10, 11 and 12 The 10th tee is a short walk from the Main Entrance. Settle in around the tee, where you can get a feel for just how close you can get to the best players in the world. After a few groups have teed off, pick a group and follow them for a few holes.
3. Trucks on 12 Ready for a bite already? Take a break once you reach the par-3 12th hole, where “Trucks on 12” is exactly what it sounds like: Food trucks near the 12th hole. Here you’ll find two local choices: Barrio Tacos and Hatfield’s Good Grub for your first taste of the day.
4. 14 Green Make the short walk over to 14 Green, where you can enjoy your first bites while taking in some of the action on the 467-yard par 4 in a less-crowded area of the course.
5. GREY GOOSE 19th Hole It’s about time to grab a drink. Walk down the 14th hole, where behind the tee you’ll find the Grey Goose 19th Hole, a climate-controlled venue for those 21 and older and one of the best spots on the course to spend an hour (or four) cooling off. Here you can sample the Official Cocktail of the WGC-Bridgestone Invitational: The Green Monster Mule.
6. Firestone Village Time for another bite already? The Firestone Village is just a few steps away, complete with Michael Symon’s B Spot Burgers and the all-new Saucy Brew Works Craft Beer Garden. Plus, you’ll have the choice of several great golf views from 10 Green, 18 Tee and 13 Green.
7. 18th Green bleachers There’s nothing like the recognizable par-4 18th at Firestone Country Club. Post up in the fan bleachers behind the green and watch as players hit their approach shots to finish their round.
8. Pennzoil Fan Zone presented by Firestone Complete Auto Care Finish the Firestone food tour at the Pennzoil Fan Zone presented by Firestone Complete Auto Care, located directly behind 18 Green. Here you’ll find the popular Swenson’s food truck, and new in 2018, Nelly Belly Pizza and Handel’s Ice Cream.
© 1995-2019 PGA TOUR, Inc | All Rights Reserved.
PGA TOUR, PGA TOUR Champions, Web.com Tour, and the Swinging Golfer design are registered trademarks.
Web.com is also a registered trademark used here with permission, and used in the Web.com Tour logo with permission.