Featured Groups: RBC Heritage
June 15, 2020
By Staff , PGATOUR.COM
- June 15, 2020
- Rickie Fowler and Rory McIlroy will be paired with C.T. Pan the first two days at Harbour Town. (Kevin C. Cox/Getty Images)
PONTE VEDRA BEACH, FLORIDA – The PGA TOUR announced Monday the four featured groupings for Thursday-Friday at the RBC Heritage, to be contested at Harbour Town Golf Links in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
The RBC Heritage, traditionally played the week following the Masters Tournament, was originally scheduled to be played April 13-19, and was announced as canceled on March 17 due to the COVID-19 pandemic. However, due to flexibility allowed by the postponement of 2020 major championships, the RBC Heritage returned to the PGA TOUR schedule.
RELATED: Full tee times
HOW TO FOLLOW
Television: Thursday-Friday, 3 p.m.-6 p.m. ET (Golf Channel). Saturday-Sunday, 1 p.m.-3 p.m. (Golf Channel), 3 p.m.-6 p.m. (CBS).
PGA TOUR LIVE: Thursday-Friday 6:45 a.m.-6 p.m. (featured groups), Saturday-Sunday 7:45 a.m.-3 p.m. (featured groups). Saturday-Sunday 3 p.m.-6 p.m. (featured holes).
Radio: Thursday-Friday, 12 p.m.-6 p.m. Saturday-Sunday 1 p.m.-6 p.m. (PGA TOUR Radio on SiriusXM and PGATOUR.com/liveaudio).
Rory McIlroy, C.T. Pan, Rickie Fowler
Thursday: 7:40 a.m. ET (No. 10 tee); Friday: 1:05 p.m. ET (No. 1 tee)
• McIlroy, who is making his first start at the RBC Heritage since 2009, snapped his streak of seven consecutive top-fives on TOUR with a T32 at last week’s Charles Schwab Challenge
• Pan earned his first career PGA TOUR victory at the 2019 RBC Heritage, defeating Matt Kuchar by one stroke
• Fowler has two top-10s in seven starts on the season (T5/Sentry Tournament of Champions, T10/The American Express); he missed the cut at last week’s Charles Schwab Challenge
Daniel Berger, Brooks Koepka, Patrick Reed
Thursday: 7:29 a.m. ET (No. 10 tee); Friday: 12:54 p.m. ET (No. 1)
• Daniel Berger earned his third career PGA TOUR title at last week’s Charles Schwab Challenge and holds the PGA TOUR’s longest active streak of par-or-better scores (28)
• Koepka, making his tournament debut, enters the week No. 204 in the FedExCup standings and has been limited to just six starts during the 2019-20 season due to injury
• With five top-10s on the season, including a win at the World Golf Championships-Mexico Championship, Reed is No. 4 in the FedExCup standings
Bryson DeChambeau, Webb Simpson, Davis Love III
Friday: 7:18 a.m. ET (No. 10 tee)
• Bryson DeChambeau is 13th in the FedExCup with five top-10s in eight starts this season. He is on pace to set the TOUR single-season record for average driving distance, currently averaging 323.8 yards off the tee
• Webb Simpson begins the week No. 6 in the FedExCup off the strength of a win at the Waste Management Phoenix Open and a solo-second at The RSM Classic last fall
• Davis Love III is making his 31st start at the RBC Heritage and has feasted at Harbour Town Golf Links with five career wins
Dustin Johnson, Hideki Matsuyama, Gary Woodland
Thursday: 12:54 p.m. ET (No. 1 tee); Friday: 7:29 a.m. ET (No. 10 tee)
• RBC ambassador and South Carolina native Johnson is currently No. 115 in the FedExCup standings and has not missed the TOUR Championship since 2008 (his rookie season)
• Matsuyama will make his first start on TOUR since the season was suspended in March and has four top-10s on the season; he missed the cut in his lone start at the RBC Heritage (2014)
• Woodland, the reigning U.S. Open champion, has five top-10s on the season, including a ninth-place result at last week’s Charles Schwab Challenge