A MESSAGE FROM OUR COMMISSIONER
“Our players have missed you and the energy you bring to the PGA TOUR each week, and we are excited about the gradual return of fans to PGA TOUR events, done in a safe and responsible manner. The well-being of all associated with the PGA TOUR and the communities in which we play continues to be our No. 1 priority.”
- PGA TOUR Commissioner Jay Monahan
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Welcome back PGA TOUR Fans!
The health and safety of all associated with the PGA TOUR and our global community continues to be our number one priority. The PGA TOUR has developed health and safety measures in conjunction with CDC guidelines to promote a safe environment and quality experience on the golf course. As CDC guidelines have evolved, so too have PGA TOUR guidelines for on-site spectatorship and attendance. It takes the steadfast participation of everyone on-site to ensure a safe environment for our guests, players, caddies, volunteers and staff. Please visit your local tournament’s website for more information on important health and safety measures.
Fully Vaccinated Individuals:
- Per CDC guidelines, fully vaccinated individuals are not required to wear a mask indoors or outdoors unless otherwise mandated by state or local law or regulations.
- Per CDC guidelines, unvaccinated individuals should wear a mask indoors at all times and outdoors when they cannot be social distant or otherwise mandated by state or local law or regulations.
Individuals are considered fully vaccinated:
- 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or
- 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson and Johnson’s Janssen vaccine
- For clarity, the second dose with Pfizer or Moderna or single dose with J&J would be considered Day Zero and fully vaccinated would be considered on Day 15.
- If you do not meet these requirements, regardless of your age, you are NOT fully vaccinated. As such, you should be taking all necessary precautions and following CDC guidance.
Prior to Arrival
Those who feel ill or are experience symptoms of COVID-19 will not be admitted to PGA TOUR tournaments. Please check your temperature before arrival to confirm you do not have a fever of over 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or more. For more information on symptoms and procedures for those experiencing them, please visit the CDC’s website, which can be found here.
Upon arrival to the event, each guest must acknowledge that they are not experiencing any symptoms of COVID. Once an admissible result is received, guests will proceed through standard security checks and bag search.
For the safety of yourself and others, please be mindful of social distancing while on-site.
Guests are required to present a valid ticket to enter tournament grounds and may proceed through the gates once a valid scan has been registered. For full PGA TOUR Ticket Terms, click here.
Limited will call may be available at PGA TOUR tournaments. Guests are strongly encouraged to distribute tickets, digital or otherwise, in advance of the tournament so as to minimize will call interaction. For more information on will call at your local event, please visit the tournament website.
Signage and Guidelines
Guests will notice increased safety signage throughout the golf course, as well as visual reminders of policies and the PGA TOUR Fan Code of Conduct that must be adhered to while on-site. Failure to comply with any posted or verbal policies may result in consequential action, including expulsion from the tournament grounds.
Onsite Transactions and Payments
In partnership with Mastercard®, the PGA TOUR has worked to enable contactless payments across key point of sale locations on-course so guests can purchase the things they love using a safer cashless method in a clean environment. At PGA TOUR tournaments, guests are encouraged to “tap-and-go” with their contactless credit card at checkout at applicable events and vendors.
PGA TOUR tournaments will have enhanced sanitization protocols in place to ensure all areas are routinely cleaned and sanitized. Sanitization and handwashing are encouraged throughout your time on-site. Guests are permitted to bring their own sanitizer from home.
Our PGA TOUR players can’t wait to see guests back on-site, but please understand, for the health and safety of everyone on property, no handshakes, fist bumps, autographs, photographs or selfies are permitted at this time. Please respect their space and watch your distance.
For more information related to attending your local PGA TOUR event (including local policies, tickets, refunds, rain checks, parking/rideshare, or other spectator information) please visit the tournament website.
Feeling Ill On-Site
If you begin to feel ill on-site, please return safely home or seek medical attention at the First Aid Tent.
The Final Putt
Once the final putt drops, please exit the tournament venue safely and patiently.
PGA TOUR CODE OF CONDUCT
By coming onto the tournament grounds, you accept that spectators will be subject to expulsion and the loss of ticket privileges for the following breaches of etiquette:
- Refusal to abide by any posted tournament policies including but not limited to:
- PGA TOUR mask policy (developed in accordance with CDC guidelines)
- State and/or local mask regulations
- Making rude, vulgar or other inappropriate comments or gestures; Verbal or physical harassment of players, volunteers, officials, or spectators; Distracting a player or any disruption of play; Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, unsafe or illegal in nature; Failing to follow the instruction of a championship official, volunteer, or security personnel.
- Guests consuming alcoholic beverages are expected to do so in a responsible manner. Impaired or overly intoxicated guests will be removed from tournament grounds and are subject to further consequence involving local law enforcement.
The tournament reserves the right to deny entry or dismiss guests displaying inappropriate behavior or violating the Code of Conduct. Guests in violation will be subject to expulsion without refund. Hospitality Package holders and/or their guests are subject to revocation of their hospitality ticket for the remainder of the tournament. Guests hereby agree and are willing to adhere to the aforementioned provisions.