A MESSAGE FROM OUR COMMISSIONER
“Our players have missed you and the energy you bring to the PGA TOUR each week, and we are excited about the gradual return of fans to PGA TOUR events, done in a safe and responsible manner. The well-being of all associated with the PGA TOUR and the communities in which we play continues to be our No. 1 priority.”
- PGA TOUR Commissioner Jay Monahan
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Welcome back PGA TOUR Fans!
The health and safety of all associated with the PGA TOUR and our global community continues to be our No. 1 priority. An extensive set of COVID-19 health and safety measures developed in conjunction with CDC guidelines have been implemented to promote a safe environment and quality experience on the golf course. This includes the three Ws: Wear a Mask, Watch Your Distance, and Wash Your Hands. It takes the steadfast participation of everyone on-site to ensure a safe environment for our guests, players, caddies, volunteers and staff.
It is important that everyone on-site practices social distancing in order to help maintain a safe environment. While on-site, pay attention to visual and verbal cues for capacity, directional flow and viewing area guidelines. Social distancing will lead the way.
Masks are required at PGA TOUR tournaments at all times, both indoors and outdoors, with limited exceptions. Exceptions include:
- Medical Conditions that make wearing a mask difficult
- Children under the age of 2
- While actively eating or drinking
Guests should bring their own CDC approved face covering or cloth mask from home. Per CDC guidelines, a face shield is not an appropriate substitute for a face covering. Masks will be provided by the tournament to those guests who do not bring their own. Masks should fit snugly around the sides of the face and cover your nose, mouth and chin. Masks must be affixed prior to arrival at the main entry gate. .
Prior to Arrival
Those who feel ill or are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 will not be admitted to PGA TOUR tournaments. For more information on symptoms and procedures for those experiencing them, please visit the CDC’s website, which can be found here.
Upon arrival to the event, each guest will be subject to a thermal screening and health questionnaire. Once guests receive an admissible result, they will proceed through standard security checks and bag search in a safe and socially distant manner.
Guests are required to present a valid ticket to enter tournament grounds via contactless admissions process. Guests will proceed through the gates once a valid scan has been registered. Please practice social distancing when queuing for entry and wear your mask at all times. For full PGA TOUR Ticket Terms, click here.
Limited will call may be available at PGA TOUR tournaments. Guests are required to social distance and wear masks when queuing for will call and ticket resolution. Guests are strongly encouraged to distribute tickets, digital or otherwise, in advance of the tournament so as to minimize will call interaction. For more information on will call at your local event, please visit the tournament website.
Signage & Guidelines
Guests will notice increased safety signage throughout the golf course, as well as visual and verbal reminders of safe behavior guidelines and Code of Conduct that must be adhered to while on-site. Failure to comply with any posted or verbal guidelines may result in consequential action, including expulsion from the tournament grounds.
PGA TOUR tournaments will have enhanced sanitization protocols in place to ensure all areas are routinely cleaned and sanitized. Sanitization and handwashing are encouraged throughout your time on-site. Guests are permitted to bring their own sanitizer from home.
Our PGA TOUR Players can’t wait to see guests back on-site but please understand, for the health and safety of everyone on property, no handshakes, fist bumps, or autographs are permitted at this time. Please respect their space and watch your distance.
For any questions related to attending your local PGA TOUR event (including tickets, refunds, rain checks, parking/rideshare, or spectator information) please visit the tournament website.
Feeling Ill On-site
If you begin to feel ill or have symptoms after arrival at the event, go directly to a First Aid tent. Medical professionals are ready to assist you in accordance with their COVID-19 protocols.
The Final Putt
Once the final putt drops, please exit the tournament venue safely and patiently, while keeping socially distant from others.
PGA TOUR CODE OF CONDUCT
By coming onto the tournament grounds, you accept that spectators will be subject to expulsion and the loss of ticket privileges for the following breaches of etiquette:
- Refusal to abide by the PGA TOUR’s mask policy: Masks are required at PGA TOUR tournaments at all times, both indoors and outdoors, with limited exception. Exceptions include:
- Medical conditions that make wearing a mask difficult
- Children under the age of 2
- While actively eating or drinking
- Refusal to abide by the PGA TOUR’s social distancing policies: It is important that everyone on-site practices social distancing in order to help maintain a safe environment. While on-site, pay attention to visual and verbal cues for capacity, directional flow and viewing area guidelines. Social distancing will lead the way.
- Making rude, vulgar or other inappropriate comments or gestures; Verbal or physical harassment of players, volunteers, officials or spectators; Distracting a player or any disruption of play; Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, unsafe or illegal in nature; Failing to follow the instruction of a championship official, volunteer or security personnel.
- Guests consuming alcoholic beverages are expected to do so in a responsible manner. Impaired or overly intoxicated guests will be removed from tournament grounds and are subject to further consequence involving local law enforcement.
- Despite measures to mitigate the transmission of COVID-19, elimination of risk of exposure and infection to COVID-19 is not currently possible. Therefore, by attending this event, all attendees assume the risk and liability for any exposure to COVID-19 and any related loss, liability, or injury incurred at this event at all times.
The tournament reserves the right to deny entry or dismiss guests displaying inappropriate behavior or violating the Code of Conduct. Guests in violation will be subject to expulsion without refund. Hospitality Package holders and/or their guests are subject to revocation of their hospitality ticket for the remainder of the tournament. Guests hereby agree and are willing to adhere to the aforementioned provisions.