What are you getting?
• Responsive inline ad slots featured across PGATOUR.COM
• High impact offers full rich-media capabilities including offerings below, or custom designs and functionalities
• The High Impact position is often bundled with the Scorecard position; Additionally, using the same PSD template for design purposes.
• Balance of engaging visuals for advertisers and respect for the user experience
• Option to include video components, custom animations, and more
Please provide layered, organized PSD files to allow for interactive animation and responsive scaling; Separate branding and messaging from the background image. Fonts: .otf, .ttf. Lead time Minimum 10 business days.
• Desktop 1032 x 290 (Responsive)
• Mobile 335 x 300 (Responsive)
• Tablet 581 x 300 (Responsive)
• Resolution 1080p - 1920 x 1080
• File Type .mp4, .mov
• Recommended Length 6 - 15 seconds
• Codec H.264 MP4 & VP8 WebM, MOV, AVI
• Audio Bitrate 128 kbps minimum
• Audio Codec AAC / MP3 / MP4
Creative Best Practices
PSD Design File - Photoshop Template
As a part of our design process, the PGA TOUR requires clients to submit a layered photoshop file including all assets, text files, logos, and more. This is the most efficient & effective way to bring designs to life on PGATOUR.COM. Complete each required canvas size in the PSD to utilize ads on all platforms, including; desktop, mobile, and tablet.
The brand promoted in the creative stays presents. Logos are outlines in separate colored backgrounds and brand text is often bold/colored. The user should never lose track of the brand promoting the creative.
Integration of video within creative helps elevate the creative and promotes further engagement beyond a ‘click’ with a user; captures longer attention time and helps promote brand storytelling. When implementing video assets in high impact ad-slots, please deliver video assets separately from the PSD file.
Strong product imagery or brand graphic treatment. Allow your brand to standout with clean photography that feels native to the ad unit and the website.
Typography intersects well with the colors and graphics incorported in the creative; the strategy helps the text standut and not be cluttered by the imagery/graphics incorporated in the creative. Simple headlines that stand out, grabbing the user’s attention led to higher engagement.