Who are we looking for?
"The TOUR has the goal of attracting and retaining a highly competent staff in order to provide the highest quality of service to our members, the players. Additionally, the TOUR seeks to provide its employees with a challenging and rewarding employment opportunity. The TOUR depends on the loyalty, teamwork and energetic dedication of its employees to continue its success story." Tim Finchem, Commissioner, PGA TOUR.
PGA TOUR employees come from various backgrounds and experiences. We look for people who believe in and share our core values:
- Honesty, integrity and sportsmanship
- Commitment to excellence in service to PGA TOUR players and sponsors of the PGA TOUR
- Making a positive contribution to society and charity
- Helping each other achieve our highest potential through open communication, team work, and encouraging the expression of new ideas
- Being innovative and taking a leadership role
- Having an appreciation of and respect for the game
- Broadening the appeal of and access to the game
The PGA TOUR is an Equal Opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
Our core benefit package includes:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Vacation time
- Sick time
- 401(K) with match
- A separate pension plan
- Life insurance
- Long-term and short-term disability insurance
- AD&D insurance
- Flexible medical and dependent care spending accounts
- Employee assistance program
- Wellness program
- Family membership to the Tournament Players Club at Sawgrass golf resort