June 02, 2010
Main Entrance: A place for fans to gather and enjoy outdoor seating, upgraded food and beverage options and all the golf action on two jumbotrons. Also includes:
- Merchandise Pavilion - the only spot to purchase official 2010 AT&T National merchandise, including limited-edition items specific to the Philadelphia tournament.
- GREY GOOSE Bar - open to the public, featuring signature GREY GOOSE cocktails.
- Interactive Fan Displays - featuring everything from putting contests to pedometers, fans can enjoy a wide variety of activities at the main entrance.
Independence Alley: Located along the 9th fairway near the 17th green, Independence Alley features upgraded amenities, beautiful golf course views, and fan activities including:
- GREY GOOSE Lounge - a private lounge featuring signature GREY GOOSE cocktails for purchase.
- Morton's The Steakhouse - upgraded dining area, open to the public, featuring Morton's signature filet sandwich.
- AT&T Digital Clubhouse - an interactive lounge for fans to utilize AT&T's latest and greatest devices including phones, netbooks and more. Also, golf fans have a chance to win a Nike driver each day.
- Kodak Photo Zone - commemorate your AT&T National experience by taking home a picture of you and your guests at the beautiful Aronimink Golf Club.
- Michelob Ultra Grove - open to the public, upgraded concessions area with outdoor seating, the perfect spot to watch the golf action on the jumbotron.
- CHASE Philly Sports Zone - this VIP sports bar will show all the golf action on multiple TV screens and offer guests seating and upgraded food and beverage items for purchase including GREY GOOSE cocktails and the BERINGER wine bar all while overlooking the 9th and 10th hole.