March 11, 2014
- Hunter Mahan has missed just one putt all season from inside of 5 feet. (Chris Condon/PGA TOUR)
Editor's note: Every Tuesday in Stats Report, you can test your stats IQ. Click below each question for the answer.
STATS QUIZ: March 11, 2014
1. This player owns the lowest scoring average on TOUR this season at 69.043. He also led the WGC-Cadillac field in driving distance at 328.8 yards. Name him.
2. Troy Merritt leads the PGA TOUR in greens in regulation percentage on approaches from 100 yards or less. Take a guess how many greens he's hit in 31 attempts this season.
3. Hudson Swafford leads the PGA TOUR in greens in regulation percentage on approaches from 200 yards or more. Take a guess how many greens he's hit in 51 attempts.
4. The longest putt of the season came at the WGC-Cadillac Championship. Do you remember who had it? Bonus points for guessing the length to the nearest foot.
5. Hunter Mahan leads the TOUR in putting from inside 5 feet. He's only missed one putt from that distance all year. How many attempts do you think he has taken?