Where Champions Come To Play: Your guide to the Hyundai Tournament of Champions
- All active duty, Reserve, military retirees, and non-retired veterans and their dependents receive complimentary admission with a valid military ID.
- Military guests must show a valid ID at the Main Admission Gate to be admitted.
- Practice and Championship Rounds - Youth eighteen (18) years of age and younger are admitted free of charge with a ticketed adult.
- The complimentary youth ticket provides Grounds access only. In order to enter a hospitality suite, youth must have a hospitality ticket from the client that is issuing them.
Be a fan to get the inside scoop during tournament week
FREE parking and shuttles from Honua Kai Resort &Spa in Kaanapali all week and from Whaler's Village on Sunday and Monday during the final two rounds of the tournament. Whaler's Village Shuttles departs on Sunday at 9 a.m. and on Monday at 8 a.m. Spectators will be dropped off directly in front of the FanZone entrance.
For a full list of prohibited item, visit pgatour.com/prohibiteditems
Due to the events earlier this year and heightened security measures across our nation, Hyundai Tournament of Champions will continue its normal security policies but expand screenings for ALL patrons, sponsors, volunteers, media and vendors attending or working the 2014 tournament.
Officials are asking everyone to participate in making the event safe and enjoyable by being aware of their surroundings during their visit to The Plantation Course. Should a person see an activity that might be unusual or suspicious, they're urged to notify a member of CMPD, security personnel, or Tournament Official working the event. Everyone is urged to keep a simple phrase in mind: "See something, say something."
Since the safety and well-being of everyone is of the utmost importance, please adhere to standard tournament policies:
• No bags larger than a small purse 6x6x6, including carrying cases, backpacks, camera bags or chair bags (folding chairs are permitted - the sleeves that hold them are not) *
• No knives, firearms or weapons of any nature
• No video cameras (Monday - Sunday)
• No cameras (–Friday-Monday)
• No beverages (patrons may not bring in or exit with beverages) or coolers
• No radios or TVs
• No posters, signs or banners
All items are subject to search. You will be asked to return all unauthorized items to your car before you are allowed to board shuttles. Tournament does not provide a “check” facility, so attendees are urged not to bring restricted items.
*All portable chairs must be removed from the course each night.
Please note: Diaper bags and medical necessities will be permitted, but searched.
Aloha Kickoff Ceremony
The Aloha Kick-off ceremony will take place prior to Friday’s first round at 9:30 a.m. The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua cultural advisor, Clifford Naeole, will present a traditional Hawaiian blessing followed by Hawaiian entertainment.
Looking for place to grab a bite or practice your swing? Visit the FanZone located between Plantation Club Drive and the No. 1 fairway for the Hyundai Experience, Merchandise Tent, swing cages and concessions.
Come out to support the players as they compete to win a Hyundai vehicle! Any player that makes a hole-in-one on holes 8 and 11 will win keys to a brand new 2014 car; Hyundai Genesis at Hole 8 and Hyundai Equus Signature at Hole 11.
Hyundai Motor America’s non-profit organization will also host its second annual Hyundai Hope On Wheels 5K Run/Walk in Kaanapali on Jan. 4, 2014, benefiting pediatric cancer programs at Kapi’olani Medical Center for Women and Children. In addition to the money generated through the 5K, Hope On Wheels will present a $75,000 Hyundai Scholar Grant to Kapi’olani Medical Center. For more information and to sign up for the 5K please visit www.HopeOnWheels.org/Maui.