To register as a volunteer for the 2013 Mylan Classic, you may elect to register online, or by signing up at the Tournament Office.
If you have already signed up to receive more information on the volunteer program a member of the tournament staff will be in contact with you in very near future to walk you through the appropriate steps to register as a volunteer.
Nearly all of the PGA TOUR's 100-plus events including the Mylan Classic are structured as 501(c)3 non-profit organizations designed to donate 100% of net proceeds to local charities. As such, we ask that you make a $30 non-refundable donation to the Mylan Classic in order to help offset the cost of the volunteer package.
• A commemorative Mylan Classic golf shirt, hat, and collector's pin (an additional shirt can be purchased for $35).
• An invitation to a volunteer appreciation party, Sunday evening after the tournament has been completed.
• Food and refreshments while volunteering throughout tournament week.
• An invitation to play volunteer golf at the Southpointe Golf Club (a minimum of four shifts must be completed to receive an invitation to play golf).
• Grounds pass for the week of the tournament to give to a friend
• In order to qualify for the free round of golf, you must work at least four shifts as a volunteer at the 2013 Mylan Classic.
• Each eligible volunteer will also be permitted to invite three guests at the discounted rate of $60 per guest.
• Proper dress required for volunteer golf at the Southpointe Golf Club.
- Traditional golf attire is required while on the course
- Shorts must be Bermuda length
- Cargo style shorts and pants are not permitted
- Golf shirts must be tucked in at all times
- Hats are to be worn appropriately, not backward or sideways
- While in the clubhouse hats are permitted in the golf shop and locker rooms only
- Denim attire is not permitted in the clubhouse
- If you have a question concerning the attire policy, please inquire with any of our staff members
• Metal spikes are not permitted on the course. You are required to use the locker rooms when changing shoes.
• If you were dedicated enough to volunteer for four shifts, but do not desire to use your free round, you may transfer this privilege to another individual provided that you call the tournament office and make the arrangements.
If you are applying online, we ask that you make a $30 NON-REFUNDABLE donation to the Web.com Tour Mylan Classic. All proceeds generated from the tournament are distributed to charitable beneficiaries throughout the region.
If you would like to receive additional volunteer registration forms for your friends or family please call us at (724) 746-3535.
© 1995-2017 PGA TOUR, Inc | All Rights Reserved. PGA TOUR, WEB.COM TOUR and the Swinging Golfer design, and PGA TOUR Web.com Tour are registered trademarks.
Web.com is also a registered trademark used here with permission, and used in the Web.com Tour logo with permission.