2015 Web.com Tour Eligibility Ranking
August 07, 2015
- August 07, 2015
- (Stephen Dykes/Getty Images)
2015 WEB.COM TOUR ELIGIBILITY CATEGORIES
1. Tournament Winners
Winners of Web.com Tour co-sponsored events in the last calendar year or during the current year.
Dawie van der Walt
Si Woo Kim
2. Past Champion of Current Week’s Event
3. 2014 Order of Merit Leaders:
+ NEC Series-PGA TOUR Latinoamérica – Julian Etulain
+ PGA TOUR Canada – Joel Dahmen
+ PGA TOUR China – Hao Tong Li
4. Winner of 2014 Web.com Tour Qualifying Tournament – Brad Fritsch
5. Next 25 Money Leaders from 2014 Web.com Tour Finals who did not earn a PGA TOUR card
Richard H. Lee
Richard S. Johnson
6. Top-75 Money Leaders from 2014 Web.com Tour Regular Season
Harold Varner, III
7. Nos. 2-10 and ties at 2014 Web.com Tour Qualifying Tournament
(exempt through first three re-rankings)
8. Nos. 11-45 and ties at 2014 Web.com Tour Qualifying Tournament
(exempt through first two re-rankings)
9. Former Fully-Exempt PGA TOUR Members
10. 48- and 49-Year-Old PGA TOUR Members (3 spots per event)
11. Top-25 Money Winners from Web.com Tour Regular Season / Top-25 Money Winners from Web.com Tour Finals
12. Open Qualifiers (12 per event)
Twelve (12) low scores from local Open Qualifying.
13. Tournament Sponsor Exemptions (4 per event)
On invitation of the tournament sponsor, a maximum of four (4) players, including amateurs with USGA handicaps of zero (0) or less…two restricted and two unrestricted.
14. Umbrella Sponsor Exemption / Web.com (1 per event)
15. Top 25 from Previous Event
If not otherwise exempt, the top-25 finishing professionals and those tied for 25th place in the immediately preceding Web.com Tour event (on a space-available basis).
16. Major Medical / Special Members
17. PGA TOUR Members Not Exempt for Current PGA TOUR Event
If needed to fill the field, PGA TOUR members who are not eligible for the PGA TOUR event occurring simultaneously with the Web.com Tour event.
18. Reorder Category through Utah Championship
Miguel Angel Carballo
Rick Cochran III
Frank Lickliter II
Jose de Jesus Rodrigu
19. PGA TOUR Past Champions, Team Tournament Winners and Veteran Members not within the top 150 on the 2013-14 FedExCup points list but who finished among the top 100 on the 2014 Web.com Tour Regular Season money list or qualified for the Web.com Tour Qualifying Tournament Finals.
20. Web.com Tour Past Champions (years 3-4; 2013 & 2012)
21. + Prior Year Members who finished 76-100 on 2014 money list
+ Additional Finishers from 2014 Web.com Tour Qualifying Tournament
+ Finishers 2-5 on 2014 PGA TOUR Latinoamérica Order of Merit
+ Finishers 2-5 on 2014 PGA TOUR Canada Order of Merit
+ Finishers 2-5 on 2014 PGA TOUR China Order of Merit
Xin Jun Zhang
Frank Adams, III
Mike Van Sickle
Edward Figueroa *
Beon Yeong Lee
22. PGA TOUR Past Champions, Team Winners and Veteran Members but not within top 150 on 2013-14 FedExCup Points List
23. Minor Medical / Non-exempt Special Members
24. PGA TOUR Past Champions
25. PGA TOUR Special Temporary Members
26. PGA TOUR Team Championship Winners
27. PGA TOUR Veteran Members
28. Special Temporary Members
29. Web.com Tour Past Champions (years 5-10; 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007 and 2006)
D. J. Brigman
30. Veteran Members (150 Combined Cuts on PGA TOUR & Web.com Tour)
Doug Barron - M
31. Additional Open Qualifiers
Web.com Tour Performance Benefits
For the PGA TOUR:
The top-25 players from the Web.com Tour Regular Season Money List earn their PGA TOUR cards (with positioning determined in the Finals).
The top-25 players on the Web.com Tour Finals Money List who do not already have a card also earn a PGA TOUR Card (with positioning determined in the Finals).
Any Web.com Tour member who wins three events in the same calendar year becomes eligible immediately for PGA TOUR membership in the current year and is exempt from the reshuffle the following year.
For the Web.com Tour:
· Winners of Web.com Tour events are fully exempt for Web.com Tour Regular Season events for the balance of the year of their win and the following full year. They are then eligible via Past Champion categories for an additional eight years.
· The top-75 players on the Web.com Tour Regular Season Money List are fully exempt for the following year’s Web.com Tour Regular Season events.
· The next 25 players on the Web.com Tour Finals Money List who did not earn PGA TOUR cards are fully exempt for the following year’s Web.com Tour Regular Season events.
· The leading money winner from the top-25 Web.com Tour Regular Season, using combined money earned on the Web.com Tour Regular Season money list and money earned in the Web.com Tour Finals, and the leading money winner from the official Web.com Tour Finals money list at the conclusion of the Finals, should they be different players, are exempt from the reshuffle the following year and are also awarded an exemption into THE PLAYERS Championship.
· Finishers 76 to 100 on the Web.com Tour Regular Season Money List are conditionally exempt for the following year’s Web.com Tour Regular Season events.
· Winners of Web.com Tour events are exempt for the particular tournament won for the following five years.
· PGA TOUR 126-150 in FedExCup points are eligible in the current year for the Web.com Tour Finals and are fully exempt for the following year on the Web.com Tour.
· PGA TOUR 151-200 in FedExCup points are eligible in the current year for the Web.com Tour Finals and have conditional status for the following year on the Web.com Tour.
Other Performance Benefits:
· Players within the next 50 players who did not earn a PGA TOUR card through the Web.com Tour Finals are exempt into the Final Stage of the Web.com Tour Qualifying Tournament.
· Finishers 76-85 on the Web.com Tour Regular Season Money List are exempt to the Web.com Tour Qualifying Tournament Finals.
· Finishers 86 to 100 on the Web.com Tour Regular Season Money List and any player who played in the Web.com Tour Finals are exempt into the second stage of the Web.com Tour Qualifying Tournament.
· Winners of Web.com Tour tournaments in the previous three seasons are exempt into the second stage of the Web.com Tour Qualifying Tournament.
· Finishers 1 through 50 on the previous year’s Web.com Tour Regular Season Money List and winners of Web.com Tour events in the current year and previous year are exempt from Local Qualifying for the U.S. Open.