PGATour logo icon
Experience the PGA TOUR like never before on Windows 10 with the official PGA TOUR App!
Get the app

It appears your browser may be outdated. For the best website experience, we recommend updating your browser.   learn more

Photo Gallery

Did you know you can save your preferences across all your digital devices and platforms simply by creating a profile? Would you like to get started?
Not right now
No, never ask again
The Tour Report

July 5 2013

10:03 AM

Will weather cooperate again?

WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, W. Va. -- With any luck, the second round of The Greenbrier Classic will avoid the occasional pop-up thunderstorm as was the case on Thursday.

But there is a 40 percent chance of rain after 3 p.m. on Friday and a similar forecast for the third round. On Sunday, though, the upper level low pressure system over the Midwest will arrive and bring a good chance of thunderstorms -- in the 60 percent range -- in the afternoon.

Temperatures will top out around 80 all three days.

Filed under: