Founded in 1938 as the Greater Greensboro Open, the Wyndham Championship is the sixth-oldest event on the PGA TOUR. In its early years, the tournament alternated between two Greensboro, N.C. courses: Starmount Forest Country Club and the current home course at Sedgefield Country Club. After 31 years at Forest Oaks Country Club, the Wyndham moved back to Sedgefield in 2008 and became the only regular-season PGA TOUR event contested on a course originally designed by the legendary Donald Ross. The 2017 tournament is the 78th renewal of North Carolina's oldest professional golf event. The tournament enjoys a rich history that few PGA TOUR events have.
There are three parking lot options for your convenience: Premier Parking Lot, Public Parking North Lot and Public Parking South Lot. Complimentary parking shuttles run continuously from all three lots to Sedgefield Country Club and back.
- Premier Parking: American Furniture Warehouse, 3900 W Gate City Blcd., Greensboro, N.C. 27407
- Public Parking North: Greensboro Coliseum, 1921 W Gate City Blvd., Greensboro, N.C. 27407
- Furnitureland South, 5635 Riverdale Drive, Jamestown, N.C. 27407
- VIP Parking Lot: 6012 W Gate City Blv., Greensboro, N.C. 27407 (parking pass required)
Will Call is located at the Main Tournament Entrance beside the bus drop-off and next to the Ralph Lauren Merchandise Pavilion.
Cell phones permitted but must be silenced. Cell phone use restricted to Authorized Calling Zones only (concession areas). Please do not use mobile devices for any reason when you are near active tournament play.
No bags larger than a small purse 6 x 6 including carrying cases, backpacks, camera bags or chair bags.
- Please be considerate of others and kneel or sit down whenever possible to allow better viewing for those behind you.
- Please observe silence throughout each shot and do not move until all contestants in each group have played or holed out.
- Please give players & caddies plenty of room as they move from a green to the tee.
- Please display your admissions ticket or badge prominently at all times.
- The Wyndham Championship reminds you: Don't drink and drive.