Travelers Championship Volunteer Opportunities
THE HEART OF THIS EVENT
Every year, more than 4,000 people donate their time and effort to volunteer for the Travelers Championship. Hartford HealthCare is proud to once again sponsor these men and women who spend countless hours throughout the week to help deliver a world-class PGA TOUR experience for players, fans and the media. By volunteering, you not only get the chance to go behind the scenes at Connecticut's largest sporting event, but you can also feel good about investing your time as the Travelers Championship donates 100 percent of its net proceeds to more than 160 charities throughout New England.
WHO CAN VOLUNTEER?
Corporations, community groups and individuals are all encouraged to become a part of the 2018 Travelers Championship. Anyone age 14 and older can take part in more than twenty volunteer opportunities.
Michelob ULTRA 19th Hole Sponsor Club
For a full list of the Volunteer Committees and more Volunteer info please visit: www.TravelersChampionship.com/Volunteer_Committees
In addition to having a great time and supporting the community, the volunteer package includes:
- Official Travelers Championship Golf Shirt
- Official Travelers Championship Hat or Visor
- One Weekly Volunteer Grounds Admissions Badge
- One Weekly Guest Grounds Admissions Badge
- Gold Lot Parking Pass, Valid for Each Day of Volunteering
- Complimentary Meal for Each Shift Worked
- Invitation to the Volunteer Party on Saturday of tournament week
- Hartford HealthCare Water Bottle, and Other Great Items
SIGN UP TODAY
Volunteers Sponsored by: Hartford HealthCare