It appears your browser may be outdated. For the best website experience, we recommend updating your browser.
Everything you need to know before you arrive
Will Call will be located in an office trailer near the tournament’s Main Entrance (13 Caven Point Road, Jersey City, NJ 07305).
Will Call Hours: • Tuesday: 9am – 5pm • Wednesday: 7am – 30 min after play • Thursday: 7am – 30 min after play • Friday: 7am – 30 min after play • Saturday: 7am – 30 min after play • Sunday: 7am – 5pm
Gates Open: • Tuesday: 9am • Wednesday: 7am • Thursday: 7am • Friday: 7am • Saturday: 7am • Sunday: 7am
Tee Times: • Thursday: 7:15am • Friday: 7:15am • Saturday: 8am • Sunday: 8am
2019 information coming soon.
THE NORTHERN TRUST is proud to continue its policy of providing complimentary admission to the tournament for men and women of the U.S. Armed Services. THE NORTHERN TRUST provides all career military (active duty, Reserve, military retirees and dependents) with complimentary admission to the tournament all week. All military must bring printed vouchers and photo IDs to the Military Tickets tents located at any of the tournament entries. THE NORTHERN TRUST also provides complimentary admission for non-career military veterans. To obtain a voucher for complimentary and discounted admission, please check back in May when military tickets will be available for download. NOTE: Parking is not included in the complimentary ticket. Parking passes must be purchased in advance or at the Newport Centre shopping mall parking garage.
Throughout tournament week, all military members and their families will have access to the Birdies for the Brave Patriots’ Outpost presented by United Rentals, a hospitality venue reserved exclusively for the military which offers complimentary food, beverages and premium viewing of the No. 4 Green.
Youth 18 and younger are admitted to the tournament grounds free of charge when accompanied by a ticketed adult, and there is no limit to the number of youth fans admitted with that ticketed adult. Our kids policy makes THE NORTHERN TRUST the perfect destination for families, who only need to pay the cost of the tickets for the adults, or even a youth sports team, as the entire team can gain admission with one ticketed adult. NOTE: This policy does not include youth access to ticketed hospitality venues.
• Strict adherence to alcoholic beverage consumption laws will be enforced on course and in all hospitality areas • Alcohol will not be served to anyone younger than 21; proof of age will be required for anyone younger than 35 • Only two drinks may be purchased at a time; spectators are not allowed to carry more than two drinks at any given time
Autographs are not allowed on course during tournament competition days.
There will be a “Kids Corner” located at the Driving Range designed specifically for youth. This area allows kids the opportunity to get close to their favorite players for an autograph.
Opaque bags measuring 6”x6”x6” inches and smaller or clear bags 12x6x12 inches and smaller are allowed inside the course grounds.
Etiquette and respect for fellow competitors is one of the first things golfers learn when playing the sport. It's ingrained in the competition. Players often applaud their competitors on the golf course, call penalties on themselves, move out of their line of site to remain still and silent when other players are hitting, etc. As such, we hope that the fans at THE NORTHERN TRUST will show their pride at hosting this event and their community by applying the same standards to how they act as spectators. We all have pride in hosting the world’s top PGA TOUR players in our backyard. We want to make sure that pride shines through during tournament week. Our code of conduct can be found below:
Spectators will be subject to expulsion and the loss of ticket privileges for the following breaches of etiquette:
• Making rude, vulgar or other inappropriate comments or gestures; • Verbal or physical harassment of players, volunteers, officials or spectators; • Distracting a player or any disruption of play; • Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, unsafe or illegal in nature; • Failing to follow the instruction of a championship official, volunteer or security personnel.
Spectator mobile device policy for PGA TOUR tournaments:
• Devices must be on silent at all times; flash may not be used. • Devices may be used to capture video, audio and photos (content) in all areas throughout tournament week. • Content may be used for personal purposes (e.g., personal social media); no commercial use. • No live streaming or real-time coverage (e.g., no shot-by-shot coverage). • Data use (e.g., texting) is permitted in all areas throughout tournament week. • Phone calls are allowed only in designated areas. • Please be respectful of play and do not interfere with players, caddies or media. • All posted signage and instructions from tournament staff must be observed. • Failure to comply with this policy may result in the revocation of your ticket.
Please see the back of your ticket for complete terms.
If inclement weather is in the vicinity, spectators will be advised on electronic scoreboards. Spectators are encouraged to return to their vehicles or ticketed hospitality venue when this warning is given. Please do not presume that play will be canceled if it rains. Please follow our website, Facebook and/or Twitter feeds for the latest weather information. Re-entry to the tournament will be allowed following a suspension of play.
All items are subject to search. You will be asked to return all unauthorized items to your car.
• Personal bags 6” x 6” or smaller • Clear plastic, vinyl or other carry items not exceeding 12”x 6” x 12” • A one-gallon clear resealable plastic bag • At the tournament’s discretion, food may enter the tournament in a clear, resealable plastic bag, not to exceed the size of a one (1) gallon bag • Mobile phones, tablets, and PDA’s - MUST be on Silent mode and adhere to TOUR’s Mobile Device Policy • Point and shoot, film or DSLR cameras with lens smaller than 6”; no case (during practice rounds only) • Umbrellas without sleeve • Portable radios with headsets • Medically necessary materials, strollers, small diaper bags, plastic baby bottles, and other essential baby supplies (infant must be with carrier) - items subject to search • Collapsible chairs without chair bags • Binoculars without case • Seat cushions that do not require a carrying case or that do not have pockets or compartments • Segways®, motorized scooters or other personal transportation devices when used as a mobility aid by individuals with mobility impairment
• No bags larger than a small purse 6” x 6” including carrying cases, backpacks, camera bags, or chair bags • No clear plastic, vinyl, or other carry items larger than 12” x 6” x 12” • No plastic, metal, glass cups, cans, or containers of any kind except for medical or infant needs • No computers or laptops • No fireworks or laser pointers • No lawn or oversized chairs • No seat cushions in a carrying case or that have pockets or compartments • No pets, except for service animals • No knives, firearms or weapons of any nature • No video cameras (all week) • No point and shoot, film or DSLR cameras (during competition rounds) • No motorcycles, mopeds, tricycles, bicycles (whether or not motor-driven), skateboards, hoverboards, or other similar devices will be permitted to be operated on or within tournament property. Segways®, motorized scooters or other personal transportation devices are prohibited if not used as a mobility aid by individuals with mobility impairment
• For fans coming from New York, we recommend taking the Ferry from Brookfield Place Terminal (Battery Park City, Manhattan). For fans coming from New Jersey, we recommend taking a taxi or rideshare to the dedicated drop off lot located near the tournament’s Port Liberté entrance near Caven Point Road and Chapel Avenue. From there, signs will direct fans to the tournament entrance.
• General parking will be located at the Newport Centre shopping mall parking garage in Jersey City. From there, a shuttle will provide service to and from the Newport Centre shopping mall and the golf course.
• There will be a dedicated drop off lot located near the tournament’s Port Liberté entrance near Caven Point Road and Chapel Avenue. From there, signs will direct fans to the tournament entrance.
• A shuttle will provide service to and from the Newport Centre shopping mall parking garage in Jersey City. Fans taking PATH or the Light Rail can use this shuttle in addition to those fans parking in the mall’s garage.
• Folding, lawn, and beach chairs are prohibited. Only collapsible chairs, without bag covers, are allowed.
• Tickets for THE NORTHERN TRUST 2019 can be purchased here.
• THE NORTHERN TRUST is proud to provide complimentary admission to the tournament for all career military (active duty, Reserve, military retirees and dependents) and for non-career military veterans. To obtain a voucher for complimentary and discounted admission, please check back in May when military tickets will be available for download.
• 2019 map coming soon.
© 1995-2019 PGA TOUR, Inc | All Rights Reserved.
PGA TOUR, PGA TOUR Champions, Web.com Tour, and the Swinging Golfer design are registered trademarks.
Web.com is also a registered trademark used here with permission, and used in the Web.com Tour logo with permission.