It appears your browser may be outdated. For the best website experience, we recommend updating your browser.
100% of net proceeds from the Tickets Fore Charity program go to charity
JERSEY CITY, New Jersey – When the FedExCup Playoffs start with THE 2019 NORTHERN TRUST August 7-11, only one PGA TOUR player will be crowned the winner on the golf course. However, outside the rope lines of the competition, the entire tri-state area walks away as champions, thanks to a program called Tickets Fore Charity. This program allows fans who purchase tickets to THE NORTHERN TRUST to also support a local charity.
Here’s how it works: • Visit THENORTHERNTRUST.COM/ticketsforecharity to browse the list of charities. • Once you find a charity you’d like to support, reach out to Megan Brewi, Tournament Services Coordinator, email@example.com to receive the promo code you’ll need for the ticket purchase. • Use the promo code to purchase your ticket via THENORTHERNTRUST.com/ticketsforecharity. A Good-Any-One-Day ticket costs $75 (plus applicable taxes) and a Weekly Grounds Ticket costs $195 (plus applicable taxes). • 100% of this program’s net proceeds go to charity. Once an organization surpasses 50 ticket sales, 75% will be given back to that organization, and the other 25% will go to Tackle Kids Cancer, the official charity of THE NORTHERN TRUST.
“Our Tickets Fore Charity program allows us to drive year-round involvement with our charitable partners, recipients and Community Champions while empowering local individuals to support causes that are important to them,” said Julie Tyson, Executive Director of THE NORTHERN TRUST. “It’s truly a win-win opportunity for everyone involved.”
In 2018, the Tickets Fore Charity program raised $70,000 for local charities. The New Jersey Golf Foundation was the top-selling charity, earning a check for $39,868. In 2019, there will also be an additional $25,000 bonus pool for the top-three charities, with the end goal of raising $100,000 this year.
Since THE NORTHERN TRUST’s inception in 1967, THE NORTHERN TRUST has generated nearly $50 million for local charities, including a record-setting $1.865 million in 2018 alone.
Questions about Tickets Fore Charity? Please contact Megan Brewi, Tournament Services Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org or 201-444-5356.
For more information about THE 2019 NORTHERN TRUST, including ticket offerings, please visit THENORTHERNTRUST.COM. Fans are encouraged to follow THE NORTHERN TRUST on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
© 1995-2019 PGA TOUR, Inc | All Rights Reserved.
PGA TOUR, PGA TOUR Champions, Korn Ferry Tour, and the Swinging Golfer design are registered trademarks.
Web.com is also a registered trademark used here with permission, and used in the Web.com Tour logo with permission.