It appears your browser may be outdated. For the best website experience, we recommend updating your browser.
The Rocket Mortgage Classic will take place at the Detroit Golf Club from June 25, 2019 to June 30, 2019.
Detroit Golf Club
17911 Hamilton Rd
Detroit, MI 48203
You may purchase tickets for the Rocket Mortgage Classic using the link below.
Yes, children are allowed to attend the tournament. Grounds admission to the first Rocket Mortgage Classic is complimentary for juniors ages 15 and under with a ticketed adult. There is a limit of 4 juniors per ticketed adult. Ticketed adults and juniors should visit the box office Tuesday, June 25th through Sunday, June 30th to receive the complimentary junior tickets.
All grounds tickets purchased during the December 2018 pre-sale were delivered electronically on March 1, 2019. All grounds tickets purchased on or after March 13th will be delivered electronically immediately upon the completion of the sale.
All guests that purchased hospitality tickets during the December 2018 pre-sale or before May 1, 2019 will receive a limited edition collectible Rocket Mortgage Classic ticket to use for admission into the event no later than June 3, 2019. All hospitality tickets purchased on or after May 1, 2019 will be delivered electronically immediately upon the completion of the sale.
Tickets for the Rocket Mortgage Classic are non-refundable and exchanges are not permitted.
Yes! The first annual Rocket Mortgage Classic is excited to salute all US Armed Forces members. We are providing complimentary admission to all verified active duty and retired military members. We are also offering a special admissions price to the tournament grounds for veterans. Click Here to begin your verification process. Thank you for your service!
Spectators will be alerted to weather that tournament officials identify as potentially dangerous. Weather warnings will be broadcast on the electronic leader boards that are located throughout the golf course. Spectators should take appropriate precautions upon observing any weather warnings and avoid hilltops/high places, golf carts, isolated trees and wire fences.
A prolonged blast on an air horn, repeated once, will indicate that tournament play has been suspended, all attendees should seek safe shelter immediately. Two short blast of an air horn, repeated once, will indicate play has resumed.
Yes. ADA viewing platforms are located by holes 1, 15, 17, and 18.
Unfortunately, there will not be wheelchairs or scooters available for rental. However, there will be a dedicated ADA shuttle running from a dedicated parking location to the golf course.
-Devices must be on silent at all times; flash may not be used.
-Devices may be used to capture video, audio and photos (content) in all areas throughout tournament week.
-Content may be used for personal purposes (e.g., personal social media); no commercial use.
-No live streaming or real-time coverage (e.g., no shot-by-shot coverage).
-Data use (e.g., texting) is permitted in all areas throughout tournament week.
-Please be respectful of play and do not interfere with players, caddies or media.
-All posted signage and instructions from tournament staff must be observed.
-Failure to comply with this policy may result in the revocation of a patron’s ticket
· Personal bags 6”x 6” x 6”or smaller
· Clear plastic, vinyl or other carry items not exceeding 12”x6”x12”
· A one gallon clear resealable plastic bag
· Mobile phones, tablets, PDAs, Portable radios with headsets
· Point and shoot, film or DSLR cameras with lens smaller than 6”
· Umbrellas without sleeve
· Collapsible chairs without chair bags
· Binoculars without case
· Seat cushions without pockets, compartments, or carrying case
· Motorized scooters or other personal transportation device used to aid individuals with mobility impairment
· No bags larger than 6”x 6” x 6”
· No clear plastic, vinyl, or other carrying item larger than 12”x6”x12”
· No plastic, metal, glass cups, cans, or containers of any kind
· No computers or laptops
· No firearms, knives, or weapons of any kind
· No video cameras
· No lawn or oversize chairs
· No fireworks or laser pointers
· No pets, except for service animals
· No point and shoot, film or DSLR cameras (During Competition Rounds)
· No selfie sticks or hand held camera stabilizers
· No beverages or coolers
· No radios, TVs, or portable speakers
· No posters, signs, or banners
· No motorcycles, mopeds, tricycles, bicycles, skateboards, hover boards or similar devices will be permitted to be operated on or within the tournament property
Opaque bags measuring 6x6x6 inches and smaller or clear bags 12x6x12 inches and smaller are allowed inside the course grounds.
© 1995-2019 PGA TOUR, Inc | All Rights Reserved.
PGA TOUR, PGA TOUR Champions, Web.com Tour, and the Swinging Golfer design are registered trademarks.
Web.com is also a registered trademark used here with permission, and used in the Web.com Tour logo with permission.