About the Genesis Open
For more information on parking and transportation options for the 2018 Genesis Open. CLICK HERE .
The tournament grounds are open Monday, February 12 and Wednesday, February 14 - Sunday, February 18.
- Monday - Gates open: 8 a.m.
- Tuesday - Closed to the public
- Wednesday - Gates open: 6 a.m.
- Thursday - Gates open: 6 a.m.
- Friday - Gates open: 6 a.m.
- Saturday - Gates open: 7:30 a.m.
- Sunday - Gates open: 7:30 a.m.
What to Bring
To help you enjoy a day of world-class golf at the Genesis Open, we've compiled a list of things you should bring to The Riviera Country Club.
No bags larger than 6″ x 6″ x 6″, including carrying cases, backpacks, camera bags or chair bags are prohibited. ALL bags are subject to search. CLICK HERE to view fan guidelines for the Genesis Open.