Torrey Pines Golf Course:
11480 Torrey Pines Park Road, La Jolla, CA 92037
Parking & Shuttle Info
Parking information coming soon.
Welcome to San Diego, California's second largest city, where blue skies keep watch over 70 miles of majestic coastline and a gentle Mediterranean climate and friendly locals create a welcoming vibe all its own.
- La Jolla - The jewel of San Diego is the home to first-class sights and attractions! Whether you prefer brunch in the village or a picnic at the cove, La Jolla will win your heart with its breathtaking views and landmarks.
- North County Coastal - Known for its pristine beaches, natural preserves, and miles of open space, San Diego's North County is one of the most beautiful places in California. If you're looking for a day full of outdoor activities, be sure to check out North County for kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, hiking, fishing, whale watching, and much more!
- The Gaslamp Quarter - Located in the heart of Downtown San Diego, the Gaslamp Quarter is the ideal destination for fine dining, exciting nightlife, exquisite shopping, and entertainment.
- Mission Bay - A family fun environment filled with aquatic parks, public beaches, roller coasters, arcades, and waterfront dining, Mission Bay has been a San Diego go-to since the early 1900s. If you're looking for the perfect funnel cake or somewhere to ride your bike, Mission Bay is the place to go!
- Old Town - Known as the birthplace of California, Old Town is a lively and fun choice for a night out in San Diego. With quaint boutiques, authentic Mexican food, art galleries, and festive theatres, Old Town is a must-see for both visitors and tourists.
- Mission Valley - Booming with affordable shopping and restaurants, Mission Valley is centrally located in the heart of San Diego. Buzzing with action, Mission Valley is the place to go for retail malls, movie theatres, unique eats, and more.