Where is Public Parking?
- All general parking for La Quinta Country Club, Jack Nicklaus Tournament Course and the Stadium Course at PGA WEST is located off Jefferson Street between Ave. 52 and Ave. 54 in La Quinta.
- Please follow the signage to designated parking.
- Shuttles from General Parking to all courses will be operating continuously from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., Wednesday - Sunday.
- Directions to parking: I-10 East to Washington, South on Washington to Ave 52. Go east on Ave. 52 to Jefferson, and turn right.
What is the fee for parking?
- All General Parking is $10.00 per day.
Frequently asked questions
How far away are the courses from each other? All lie within an 8 mile radius
What about facilities for the disabled on all the courses? Wheelchairs, ramps, restrooms, lounges, restaurants, etc?
- All clubhouses are ADA compliant with wheel chair access, ramps,etc.
- Additionally, there are special restroom facilities, and parking areas for the disabled at each course.
- Special seating is also available at the host course.
- All facilities for the disabled are on a first-come, first-served basis.
Can I get an autographs during play, when they are walking from one hole to another?
- The tournament asks that you hold requests for autographs until the players and professionals complete their rounds.
Can I bring memorabilia for players to sign?
- No. Memorabilia will not be allowed on the courses and you will be required to check the item. You can retrieve item when you leave the course.
- La Quinta Resort & Club - 49-499 Eisenhower Drive, La Quinta, CA 92253 (760) 777-4828
- Embassy Suites La Quinta Hotel & Spa - 50-777 Santa Rosa Plaza La Quinta, CA 92253 760) 777-1711
- Homewood Suites by Hilton & Spa - 45-200 Washington Street La Quinta,CA 92253 (760)391-4600
- Lake La Quinta Inn - 78-120 Caleo Bay,La Quinta, CA 92253 - (888) 226-4546
- THE INN at DEEP CANYON 74-470 Abronia Trail, Palm Desert, CA 92260 - (760) 346-8061 Reservations line: 800-253-0004
Be a tournament volunteer!
The "Cast of Thousands" Who Are The Tournament's Heart
Each year, nearly 1,000 volunteers donate nearly 100,000 hours of time to make The Desert Classic a success. Thanks to their efforts, the tournament has donated $60 million to local charities since 1960.
The Desert Classic salutes these many volunteers who donate their time each year to make the tournament such a great success.CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TEAM