Daily Tickets, something for everyone.
Children 12 and under are admitted FREE!
- Any day tickets for children between 13-17 years of age is $15.
- Any day tickets for adults are $50.
- Access to the Colonial Grille, Colonial Main Street, and all general grounds.
Important Spectator Guidelines
Please remember these important security guidelines as you plan to attend the Charles Schwab Challenge. Only very small, clear bags are allowed onsite. Many items are not allowed into the tournament grounds. You should leave them at home or lock them in your car trunk. Click here for further details.
Mobile Devices are permitted every day but, may not be used as a camera during competitive rounds, Thursday - Sunday. Your mobile device will be confiscated if used as a camera or video during competitive rounds.
NOT ALLOWED ON COURSE ALL WEEK:
- Large purses, packages or bags,
- Cameras (not allowed Thursday-Sunday)
- Coolers, glass containers or alcohol
These items will be confiscated if brought to the tournament. All small purses and bags will be searched at the entrance. These important rules ensure your safety and prevent tournament disruption. Thank you.
Posters and autograph items larger than 8" x 12" should not be brought to the tournament. Clipboards are prohibited.