From the San Francisco Bay Area:
- Take 101 South.
- In Prunedale, take the "Monterey Peninsula" exit, Highway 156 West.
- Follow Highway 156 into Highway 1 South.
- Follow the "Golf Parking" signs to Shuttle areas or the Tournament.
From Southern California:
- Take Interstate 5 North.
- Take Highway 46 West to Highway 101 North.
- Follow 101 North for 100 miles to Salinas.
- In Salinas, exit at the "Monterey Peninsula" off-ramp, Highway 68 West.
- Follow Highway 68 West into Highway 1.
- Take Hwy 1 North to convenient off-site parking & shuttle.
- Exit at CSU, Monterey Bay (The shuttle is offered Wednesday - Sunday.)
GENERAL SPECTATOR PARKING
- MONDAY and TUESDAY - Complimentary general spectator parking is available inside Pebble Beach.
- WEDNESDAY through SUNDAY - Complimentary general spectator parking is located at California State University Monterey Bay (CSUMB) in Marina.
CSUMB TOURNAMENT PARKING IS LOCATED NEAR THE CORNER OF 2ND & 5TH STREET. PLEASE FOLLOW SPECTATOR PARKING SIGNS.
GPS location: 36.658451, -121.808369
SPECIAL NEEDS PARKING
- Special Needs parking is available at the Bird Rock parking lot. Persons in authorized vehicles will be directed to the designated area and provided with complimentary shuttle service to the courses. Special viewing areas are available on course.
COMPLIMENTARY COURSE SHUTTLES
- Complimentary Course Shuttle transportation is provided between golf courses Monday - Sunday.