Each week during the season, PGATOUR.COM's Equipment Report highlights the top five players in a statistical category, and the equipment they used to get to the top. We continue with the TOUR leaders (as of February 5, 2017) in greens in regulation percentage.
(How to calculate: The percent of time a player was able to hit the green in regulation (greens hit in regulation/holes played). Note: A green is considered hit in regulation if any portion of the ball is touching the putting surface after the GIR stroke has been taken.)
1. Jordan Spieth | 81.02 percent | Titleist 716 T-MB (4-iron; True Temper Project X 6.5 shaft), Titleist 716 AP2 (5-9; True Temper Project X 6.5 shafts)
2. Rafa Cabrera Bello | 80.56 percent | Titleist 716 MB (3-PW; True Temper Project X 7.0 shafts)
3. Sergio Garcia | 78.47 percent | TaylorMade P750 Tour Proto (3-PW; Nippon Modus 130X shafts)
4. Billy Horschel | 78.03 percent | PXG 0311T (3-PW; True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100 shafts)
5. Jim Herman | 77.78 percent | Mizuno JPX 900 Tour (4-9; KBS Tour 125 S+ shafts)
PGA TOUR SUPERSTORE: Buy equipment here