Each week during the season, PGATOUR.COM's Equipment Report highlights the top five players in a statistical category, and the equipment they used to get to the top. We continue with the TOUR leaders (as of May 2, 2016) in strokes gained: putting.
(How to calculate: The number of putts a player takes from a specific distance is measured against a statistical baseline to determine the player's strokes gained or lost on a hole. The sum of the values for all holes played in a round minus the field average strokes gained/lost for the round is the player's Strokes gained/lost for that round. The sum of strokes gained for each round are divided by total rounds played.)
1. Adam Scott | 2.629 | Scotty Cameron Rev X10 Experimental Prototype
2. Bubba Watson | 2.196 | PING Custom Milled Anser
3. Rickie Fowler | 2.178 | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Prototype
4. Henrik Stenson | 2.115 | Odyssey White Hot XG #7H
5. Phil Mickelson | 2.059 | Odyssey Versa #9 WBW (White-Black-White)
PGA TOUR SUPERSTORE: Buy equipment here