Pacific Links International is now accepting volunteer submissions for the 2017 Pacific Links Championship.
Volunteers must be at least 14 years of age to be considered for a volunteer position at the tournament. Each volunteer must commit for a minimum of 3 days during Championship Week and shift lengths vary (at least 6 hours per shift) between committees.
All volunteers are required to purchase the Volunteer Package for $49, which covers a portion of the cost of the uniforms and enables the tournament to contribute to local charities in the community. The volunteer package includes;
• Volunteer Credential allowing access to the Championship Grounds from Wednesday thru Sunday
• Two (2) transferable Good-Any-One-Day Tickets to the Pacific Links Championship allowing access to the Grounds on any one day
• Official Pacific Links Championship Volunteer Golf Shirt of high quality
• Official Pacific Links Championship outerwear piece of high quality
• Official Pacific Links Championship golf cap or visor
• Souvenir program
• Complimentary parking
• Continental breakfast and lunch provided, on a voucher system, on days volunteered
• Invitation to the Volunteer Appreciation Party hosted after the conclusion of play on Sunday
The Pacific Links Championship team of volunteers consist of avid golfers, fans of the game and people looking for a fun and exciting experience. To register as a volunteer simply visit the tournament website at www.pacificlinkschampionship.com and click the VOLUNTEER button to the left of the screen. Committee placements are made on a first come first serve basis and Committee Directors will contact each volunteer and confirm which committee they have been placed in to.
For more information on the Pacific Links Championship or PGA TOUR Champions, please visit www.PGATOUR.com/Champions or www.pacificlinkschampionship.com
Click here to register
See you on the links!