It appears your browser may be outdated. For the best website experience, we recommend updating your browser.
Volunteering for the 2018 Invesco QQQ Championship tournament is fun and easy. Volunteers can sign up through an on-line application link. Please follow the simple step by step instructions below to register today. All volunteers must select one preferred committee and two additional committees in case the first and second committee choice preferences are not available. Volunteers must purchase a uniform package every year that they plan to work. The volunteer uniform apparel items (shirt, outerwear piece) will be purchased on a two-year cycle. If you volunteered in 2017, please plan on PURCHASING a new uniform for the 2018-2019 event. Additional shirts or outerwear pieces are available for purchase.
Please click on the application link below:
Select whether you are a “Regular Volunteer”, “Student Volunteer” or a “Charity Volunteer”. The package pricing for the 2018 Volunteer uniform package is $75.00. The pricing for “Student” and “Charity” uniform packages are $45.00. Regular volunteers who register prior to July 2nd, 2018 will receive a $10.00 discount as an early registration sign up benefit. If you are a Chairman or a Vice Chair, please select the appropriate application type as you will receive a different uniform package.
If you are a “Charity” Volunteer, you will need to select the charity that you are affiliated with and apply a charity code in order to trigger the discounted pricing of $45.00.
If you are a “Student” Volunteer, you will need to apply a code in order to trigger the discounted pricing of $45.00.
1. Purchase a 2018 Invesco QQQ Championship Package
2. Work a minimum of two (2) full days. Shifts vary in length, anywhere from four (4) to six (6) hours depending on committee assignment. Your chairman will contact you to confirm your scheduling preferences and availability in early October. Bonus Golf is awarded to volunteers that work three (3) days or more via a lottery system.
3. Have the stamina to stand or walk for extended periods during shift.
4. Must be 16 years of age by October 24, 2018
· Behind-the-scenes, unparalleled PGA TOUR Champions experience
· Join our 700-member strong volunteer team
· Meet like minded individuals who enjoy sports within your community
· Contribute to the local community
· Opportunity to purchase discounted golf apparel
· Complimentary Breakfast and Lunch during shifts
· Invitation to the Volunteer Appreciation Party on Saturday, October 20th
To learn more about our volunteer program, click here: https://invescoqqqvolunteers.pgatourhq.com/
© 1995-2017 PGA TOUR, Inc | All Rights Reserved.
PGA TOUR, PGA TOUR Champions, Web.com Tour, and the Swinging Golfer design are registered trademarks.
Web.com is also a registered trademark used here with permission, and used in the Web.com Tour logo with permission.