To register as a volunteer for the 2013 Mylan Classic, you may
elect to register online, or by signing up at the Tournament
If you have already signed up to receive more information on the
volunteer program a member of the tournament staff will be in
contact with you in very near future to walk you through the
appropriate steps to register as a volunteer.
Nearly all of the PGA TOUR's 100-plus events including the Mylan
Classic are structured as 501(c)3 non-profit organizations designed
to donate 100% of net proceeds to local charities. As such, we ask
that you make a $30 non-refundable donation to the Mylan Classic in
order to help offset the cost of the volunteer package.
• A commemorative Mylan Classic golf shirt, hat,
and collector's pin (an additional shirt can be purchased for $35).
• An invitation to a volunteer appreciation party,
Sunday evening after the tournament has been completed.
• Food and refreshments while volunteering
throughout tournament week.
• An invitation to play volunteer golf at the
Southpointe Golf Club (a minimum of four shifts must be completed
to receive an invitation to play golf).
• Grounds pass for the week of the tournament to
give to a friend
• In order to qualify for the free round of golf, you
must work at least four shifts as a volunteer at the 2013 Mylan
• Each eligible volunteer will also be permitted to
invite three guests at the discounted rate of $60 per guest.
• Proper dress required for volunteer golf at the
Southpointe Golf Club.
- Traditional golf attire is required while on the course
- Shorts must be Bermuda length
- Cargo style shorts and pants are not permitted
- Golf shirts must be tucked in at all times
- Hats are to be worn appropriately, not backward or sideways
- While in the clubhouse hats are permitted in the golf shop
and locker rooms only
- Denim attire is not permitted in the clubhouse
- If you have a question concerning the attire policy, please
inquire with any of our staff members
• Metal spikes are not permitted on the course. You
are required to use the locker rooms when changing shoes.
• If you were dedicated enough to volunteer for
four shifts, but do not desire to use your free round, you may
transfer this privilege to another individual provided that you
call the tournament office and make the arrangements.
If you are applying online, we ask that you make a $30
NON-REFUNDABLE donation to the Web.com Tour Mylan Classic. All
proceeds generated from the tournament are distributed to
charitable beneficiaries throughout the region.
If you would like to receive additional volunteer registration
forms for your friends or family please call us at (724)