Week-Long Playing Opportunities
Each year 168 amateur golfers play in the BMW Charity Pro-Am presented by SYNNEX Corporation.
Reserve your playing spot today. Contact Mike Ivester, Director of Sales at email@example.com or 864.630.9276.
As an amateur contestant, you'll enjoy unlimited practice rounds Monday, May 12 through Wednesday, May 14. Tournament rounds with your Web.com Tour professional partner take place Thursday, May 15 through Saturday, May 17. The top 16 pro-am teams advance to play in the final round on Sunday, May 18.
Contest Packages include...
• Two tickets to the Amateur Registration event on Wednesday
• Two tickets to exclusive evening events on Thursday and Friday
• Breakfast, lunch and open bar at all tournament courses Monday-Sunday for you and a guest
• Food and beverages at the course concession stands Thursday-Sunday
• Access for you and a guest to The Skybox Club at each course
• Tournament gift
BMW Contestant Package - $8,500
The Ultimate Gift Package - additional $1,500
Play with a celebrity - additional $1,000
Hotel Package - additional $250 per night
BMW Chauffeur Package - additional $2,000
One-Day Pro-Am Playing Opportunities
One-day pro-ams are a great way to entertain clients or spend a day on the course with friends. If your company is interested in branding, presenting sponsorships are also available for each event.
Reserve your team or sponsorship today. Contact Mike Ivester, Director of Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org or 864.630.9276.
Monday, May 12 - BMW Performance Driving School Pro-Am: Contestants of this pro-am will enjoy a morning driving session at the BMW Performance Center followed by an afternoon of golf at Thornblade Club.
Tuesday, May 13 - Ultimate Driving Machine Pro-Am: Amateur contestants will be challenged by the tournament conditioned course at The Reserve at Lake Keowee.
Wednesday, May 14 - The Charity Challenge Pro-Am: This one-day pro-am will be held at the tournament's newest course, Green Valley Country Club, and features prize money for charities of the 2014 tournament.
Amateur contestants in all pro-ams will receive the following:
• A Web.com Tour professional to play with each foursome
• The chance to win a BMW
• Meals, snacks and beverages
• Expanded gift package
• Two Clubhouse Credentials to the 2014 BMW Charity Pro-Am presented by SYNNEX Corporation
NEW FOR 2014: Each one-day pro-am is limited to 22 foursomes.
Foursome - $7,000
Twosome - $3,500
Presenting Sponsorship - $15,000
includes naming rights, signage and the opportunity to host the event.