Week-Long Playing Opportunities
Each year 168 amateur golfers play in the BMW Charity Pro-Am presented by SYNNEX Corporation.
Reserve your playing spot today. Contact Linda Johnson, Director of Sales at LJohnson@sccharities.org or 864.517.2383.
As an amateur contestant, you'll enjoy unlimited practice rounds Monday, May 16 through Wednesday, May 18. Tournament rounds with your Web.com Tour professional partner take place Thursday, May 19 through Saturday, May 21. The 10 low-scoring pro-am teams and six low-scoring pro-celebrity teams advance to play in the final round on Sunday, May 22 at Thornblade.
Contest Packages include...
• Unlimited practice rounds Monday, May 16-Wednesday, May 18
• Tournament rounds with your Web.com Tour pro partner Thursday, May 19-Saturday, May 21
• The chance to advance to the final round Sunday, May 22 (10 low-scoring pro-am teams advance)
• Two tickets to the exclusive evening events Wednesday, May 18- Friday, May 20
• Breakfast, lunch and open bar at all tournament courses Monday-Sunday for you and a guest
• Food and beverages at the course concession stands Thursday-Sunday for all amateur contestants
• Access for you and a guest to The Skybox Club at each course, including complimentary beverages and snacks
• Expanded gift package
The BMW Pro-Am Experience - $8,500
The BMW Pro-Am Experience with The Ultimate Gift Package -$10,000
Play with a celebrity- $1,500
Four-Night hotel package at The Westin Poinsett - $1,000
Hotel Package - additional $250 per night
BMW Chauffeur Package - additional $2,000
One-Day Pro-Am Playing Opportunities
One-day pro-ams are a great way to entertain clients or spend a day on the course with friends.
Reserve your team or sponsorship today. Contact Linda Johnson, Director of Sales at LJohnson@sccharities.org or 864.517.2383.
THE PRESIDENT'S PRO-AM AND RECEPTION: This exclusive pro-am at The Reserve at Lake Keowee allows you to brush elbows with influential business contacts from across the Upstate, including BMW's President Manfred Erlacher who will host the pro-am and reception. Each foursome in this exclusive pro-am also receives the following:
• Four tickets to The President's Reception on Monday, May 16 at SIP Tasting Room & Rooftop Lounge, located in downtown Greenville
• A Web.com Tour pro paired with your group
• The chance to win a BMW
• Meals, snacks and beverages throughout the day
• Expanded gift package
• Eight Clubhouse Credentials to the BMW Charity Pro-Am presented by SYNNEX Corporation ($400 value)
• Eight tickets to the tournament's exclusive concert on Friday, May 20 at the Peace Center Amphitheatre ($2,000 value)
• Foursome $10,000
• Twosome $5,000