Week-Long Playing Opportunities
Each year 168 amateur golfers play in the BMW Charity Pro-Am presented by SYNNEX Corporation.
Reserve your playing spot today. Contact Mike Ivester, Director of Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org or 864.630.9276.
As an amateur contestant, you'll enjoy unlimited practice rounds Monday, May 11 through Wednesday, May 13. Tournament rounds with your Web.com Tour professional partner take place Thursday, May 14 through Saturday, May 16. The top 16 pro-am teams advance to play in the final round on Sunday, May 17.
Contest Packages include...
• Unlimited practice rounds Monday, May 11-Wednesday, May 13
• Tournament rounds with your Web.com Tour pro partner Thursday, May 14-Saturday, May 16
• The chance to advance to the final round Sunday, May 17 (10 low-scoring pro-am teams advance)
• Two tickets to the exclusive evening events Wednesday, May 13- Friday, May 15
• Breakfast, lunch and open bar at all tournament courses Monday-Sunday for you and a guest
• Food and beverages at the course concession stands Thursday-Sunday for all amateur contestants
• Access for you and a guest to The Skybox Club at each course, including complimentary beverages and snacks
• Expanded gift package
The BMW Pro-Am Experience - $8,500
The BMW Pro-Am Experience with The Ultimate Gift Package -$10,000
Play with a celebrity- $1,500
Four-Night hotel package at The Westin Poinsett - $1,000
Hotel Package - additional $250 per night
BMW Chauffeur Package - additional $2,000
One-Day Pro-Am Playing Opportunities
One-day pro-ams are a great way to entertain clients or spend a day on the course with friends.
Reserve your team or sponsorship today. Contact Mike Ivester, Director of Sales at email@example.com or 864.630.9276.
This exclusive pro-am at The Reserve at Lake Keowee allows you to brush elbows with influential business contacts from across the Upstate, including BMW's President Manfred Erlacher who will host the pro-am and reception. Each foursome in this exclusive pro-am also receives the following:
• Four tickets to The President's Reception on Monday, May 11 at SIP Tasting Room & Rooftop Lounge, located in downtown Greenville
• A Web.com Tour pro paired with your group
• The chance to win a BMW
• Meals, snacks and beverages throughout the day
• Expanded gift package
• Eight Clubhouse Credentials to the BMW Charity Pro-Am presented by SYNNEX Corporation ($400 value)
• Eight tickets to the tournament's exclusive concert on Friday, May 15 at the Peace Center Amphitheatre ($2,000 value)
• Foursome $10,000
• Twosome $5,000