Eligibility for the Finals will be as follows:
• The top-75 money winners on the Web.com Tour money list at the conclusion of the Web.com Tour regular season.
• Players who finish 126-200 on the PGA TOUR's FedExCup points list at the conclusion of the PGA TOUR's regular season.
• Non-members who have earned enough FedExCup points based on their performance on the PGA TOUR to place them 126-200 on that points list.
The 50 PGA TOUR cards will be awarded as follows:
• The 25 leading money winners on the Web.com Tour will be guaranteed cards at the end of the regular season.
• Another 25 cards will go to those players who earn the most cumulative money in the four Finals events.
A Web.com Tour Finals money list reflecting earnings in the four Finals' events will be in effect, with all players starting with $0. For those in the Finals, a player's finish on the Finals' money list will determine his position within the PGA TOUR priority ranking, which is used to form fields for TOUR events, with two exceptions. The Web.com Tour's leading money winner during the regular season and the player who earns the most money during the Web.com Tour Finals will be fully exempt, meaning each is guaranteed a spot in PGA TOUR events the following season (excluding invitationals). Both will earn invitations to THE PLAYERS.
The 48 remaining players will be slotted next in priority after the top 125 off the FedExCup points list. The 2013-14 PGA TOUR season will start in October, 2013.
The field size for all four Finals' tournaments is projected to be around 144 players, depending on overlap between players and other eligibility for the PGA TOUR. The tournaments will have purses of $1 million, with first prize being $180,000.
They will be 72-hole stroke-play events, with a 36-hole cut coming at the Web.com Tour's standard 60 and ties.