2008 Nationwide Tour Eligibility RequirementsJanuary 17, 2008
PGA TOUR staff
1. Tournament Winners Winners of Nationwide Tour cosponsored events in the last calendar year or during the current year. Miguel Carballo Skip Kendall John Kimbell Franklin Langham Chris Riley Daniel Summerhays
2. Past Champions of Current Week's Event
3. Top Finishers from Previous Year If not otherwise exempt, players finishing 26rd to 60th on the final official Nationwide Tour money list from the previous year. David McKenzie B.J. Staten Jeremy Anderson Scott Gardiner Jeff Klauk Garth Mulroy Vance Veazey Chris Nallen D.A. Points David Hearn Aron Price Esteban Toledo Greg Chalmers Tjaart van der Walt David Mathis Peter Tomasulo Bob Burns Kelly Grunewald Brock MacKenzie Gary Christian Rick Price Garrett Willis Tee McCabe Fabian Gomez Hunter Haas Arjun Atwal
4. Number of Finishers Nearest 50 from PGA TOUR Qualifying Tournament The next number of finishers, nearest 50, in order of finish from the immediately previous PGA TOUR Qualifying Tournament.
Bob May Bubba Dickerson Kris Blanks Kris Cox Bill Lunde Matt Every Harrison Frazar D.H. Lee Jonathan Fricke Steve Allan Spencer Levin Bob Heintz Brendon de Jonge Oskar Bergman Garrett Osborn Kevin Johnson Sebastian Fernandez Tom Carter Grant Waite Darron Stiles Jarrod Lyle Matt Hansen Andrew Bonhomme J.J. Killeen Darren Angel Scott Gordon Chris Anderson Jeff Gove Bret Guetz Scott Parel Chris Tidland Greg Owen Geoffrey Sisk Jim Herman Tyler Aldridge Henrik Bjornstad Josh Broadaway Bryan DeCorso
5. Former Fully-Exempt PGA TOUR Members
Jeff Brehaut Mark Brooks Robert Damron Brent Geiberger
6. PGA TOUR Members 48-49 Years Old
7. PGA TOUR Qualifying Tournament
8. Open Qualifying Fourteen (14) low scores from Open Qualifying.
9. Host PGA Selections Three (3) members of the PGA Section in which the event is held, selected on a competitive basis by such host PGA Section.
10. Sponsor Exemptions On invitation of the tournament sponsor, a maximum of four (4) players, including amateurs with USGA handicaps of zero (0) or less.
11. Top 25 from Previous Event If not otherwise exempt, the top-25 finishing professionals and those tied for 25th place in the immediately preceding Nationwide Tour event (on a space-available basis).
12. Special Members / Medical NA
13. PGA TOUR Member Not Exempt for Current TOUR Event If needed to fill the field, PGA TOUR members who are not eligible for the PGA TOUR event occurring simultaneously with the Nationwide Tour event.
14. PGA TOUR Extended Money List (151-200) Tripp Isenhour Anders Hansen Bob Tway Michael Putnam Dicky Pride Lee Janzen Glen Day Rich Barcelo Craig Bowden David Branshaw Greg Kraft Kyle Reifers D.J. Brigman Paul Gow Bryce Molder Craig Lile Scott Gutschewski John Daly Neal Lancaster Tom Byrum Tom Johnson Dan Forsman Jay Delsing
15. PGA TOUR Past Champions, Team Winners, Veteran Members (beyond No. 150 on the money list)
16. Nationwide Tour Past Champions (years 2-4) Roger Tambellini Joe Daley Peter O'Malley Ben Bates Jason Enloe Jim Rutledge Paul Sheehan Andrew Johnson Kim Felton Jason Schultz Ryan Hietala Steven Bowditch Scott Dunlap Brad Ott Bradley Hughes Brendan Jones Euan Walters
17. Additional Finishers from PGA TOUR Qualifying Tournament and Extended Money List (61-100) Alex Prugh Todd Fischer Brad Weesner Patrick Damon David Morland IV Casey Wittenberg Jon Turcott Colt Knost Matt Bettencourt Josh McCumber Dave Schultz Brad Fritsch Lee Curry Keoke Cotner Nick Malinowski Ricky Barnes Anders Hultman Jason Caron Gibby Gilbert, III Chris Baryla Ben Willman Rob Bradley Tommy Tolles Brenden Steele Tyler Williamson Jon Rusk Chris Parra Michael Boyd Justin Hicks Chris Kirk Brad Iles Brian Smock Pat Bates Mark Walker Lee M. Williamson Christo Greyling Matt Weibring Keith Nolan Adam Fox Danny Ellis Brent Delahoussaye Bryn Parry Scott Harrington Kevin Gessino-Kraft Zoran Zorkic Deane Pappas Chris Kamin Chris Thompson Scott Piercy Marc Leishman Andres Gonzales Camilo Benedetti Chad Ginn Randy Leen Jaco van Zyl Mike Sposa Lee Williams Wade Ormsby Kyle McCarthy Matt Call Brian Stuard Reid Edstrom Tim O'Neal David Roesch Won Joon Lee Brendon Todd Mike Wendling Brad Lamb Madalitso Muthiya Jeremy Pope Pete Jordan Steve Hart Kieran Staunton Kelly Sellers Cameron Percy
18. Non-exempt Special Members/Medical
Doug Barron Warren Schutte
19. PGA TOUR Past Champions
20. PGA TOUR Temporary Members
21. PGA TOUR Team Championship Winners
22. PGA TOUR Veteran Members
23. Special Temporary Members
24. Nationwide Tour Past Champions (years 5-10)
Glen Hnatiuk Ryan Howison Jeff Gallagher Fran Quinn James Oh Jason Buha Todd Barranger Jason Hill Scott Petersen Andy Morse Jeff Hart
25. Veteran Members (PGA TOUR and Nationwide Tour Career Cuts)
26. Additional Open Qualifiers
• Leading Money Winner -- is fully-exempt for the next year on the PGA TOUR and is exempt for THE PLAYERS Championship.
• Three-Win Promotion -- if a player wins three Nationwide Tour events in the same calendar year, he receives an immediate promotion to the PGA TOUR. For the year in which he earned the promotion, the player has status via the 25th category on the PGA TOUR "All-Exempt Priority Rankings" (see Section 2 of the PGA TOUR Media Guide). The player has fully-exempt status the next year on the PGA TOUR via Category 22 (same as Leading Money Winner from Nationwide Tour).
• Nos. 2-25 on Final Money List -- are exempt on the PGA TOUR the following year.
• Nos. 26-60 on Final Money List -- are fully exempt the following year on the Nationwide Tour in the event they do not secure their PGA TOUR card via the PGA TOUR Qualifying Tournament.
• Nos. 61-100 on Final Money List -- are conditionally exempt for the following year on the Nationwide Tour in the event they do not secure their PGA TOUR card via the PGA TOUR Qualifying Tournament.
Note: Players who finish 26-40 on the final Nationwide Tour money list are exempt into the Finals of the PGA TOUR Qualifying Tournament; players who finish 41-70 are exempt into the Second Stage of the Qualifying Tournament.