By PGATOUR.COM staff
1. Just 11 competitors are guaranteed spots in the TOUR Championship by Coca-Cola.
2. That said, anyone inside the top 20, while not locked in, should feel pretty secure.
3. Just three players have qualified for each of the six TOUR Championships -- No. 6 Phil Mickelson, No. 8 Steve Stricker, No. 18 Hunter Mahan.
4. Four previous FedExCup winners remain in the Playoffs and they’re all inside the top 20.
5. Anyone inside the top 20 could take over the No. 1 position with a win this week at Conway Farms.
6. Gary Woodland (No. 14) is the biggest mover of the Playoffs so far making a 46-position jump from his 60th-place start.
7. Luke Donald, who has three straight top-3 finishes at East Lake, likely needs a top-5 finish to advance to the Playoffs finale.
8. In Playoffs history, three players have entered the BMW outside the top 60 and moved on to the TOUR Championship by Coca-Cola.
9. No one ranked 70th -- the position currently occupied by Ernie Els -- has gotten through to the finale.
10. Only Marc Leishman (2009) and Geoff Ogilvy (2011) have jumped across the bubble at the Deutsche Bank and the BMW in the same year. Seven will try to do it this year
11. Four players have won multiple events in the same Playoffs and Rory McIlroy did it at the Deutsche Bank and BMW last year. Good news for Henrik Stenson fans.