Tiger Woods won his second PLAYERS Championship on Sunday at TPC Sawgrass. With this victory, Woods ...
• Earns 600 FedExCup points to reach a season total of
2,340. Woods had 2,269 points last year when he was ranked No. 1
entering the Playoffs
• Claims his 78th career PGA TOUR victory at the age of 37 years, 4 months and 12 days in his 286th professional start on TOUR (300th overall)
• Picks up his fourth victory of the 2013 season. Woods has never had four victories by mid-May of any season on TOUR
• Wins for the seventh time in his last 22 starts and for the 16th time in the state of Florida -- most of any state
• Becomes the third consecutive PLAYERS champion to finish at 13-under 275
• Becomes the sixth competitor to win multiple times in the 40-year history of THE PLAYERS
• Completes four rounds at par-or-better at TPC Sawgrass for the first time since 2003
• Has now converted 52 of 56 third-round leads/co-leads into victories in 72-hole PGA TOUR events.