It's not news to John Huh. He knows his last name is usually followed by a question mark here in the United States.
When he was going to high school in California, the joking was "pretty annoying," Huh admitted earlier this year. But now the PGA TOUR rookie is trying to use his unusual last name to his advantage -- and after Huh's win last week at the Mayakoba Golf Classic, that recognition has increased tenfold.
Huh, who was born in New York City but lived the first 12 years of his life in Korea, is playing in his sixth PGA TOUR event this week at The Honda Classic. In addition to last Sunday's win, he's had two other finishes of 12th or better -- and currently is inside the top 20 at PGA National.
Here are some things you might not know about the 21-year-old Korean-American who ranks 12th in the FedExCup and has already topped the $1 million mark in earnings..
* He ranks second in Scoring Average at 69.32.
* He ranks fifth in the PGA TOUR's All-Around category.
* Girl Generation is his favorite musical group.
* He ranks sixth in Eagles.
* His father is his primary instructor.
* He ranks 13th in Total Driving.
* He likes Mexican food.
* His career-low of 63 came in the final round at Mayakoba.
* He's a fan of the Los Angeles Lakers and Dodgers.