With his win at the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am, Phil Mickelson:
• Earns 40th career PGA TOUR victory at the age of 41 years, 7 months, 27 days in his 447th TOUR event, 429th as a professional. Second victory since turning 40 in 2010.
• Earns 500 FedExCup points and moves to fifth in the standings with 562 points.
• With his victory at the 2012 AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am, Mickelson is now second all-time with four victories at the event (1998, 2005, 2007, 2012), trailing only Mark O’Meara (5). Those with three wins are Jack Nicklaus and Johnny Miller.
• Four-time winner has a total of eight top-10 finishes in 17 starts at the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am.
• Final-round 64 was low career final-round score at Pebble Beach GL. Previous final-round low was 66 in 2007.
• Earns $1,152,000 for 40 th career victory.
• With his 40th career PGA TOUR victory, Phil Mickelson is now ninth all-time in PGA TOUR wins, surpassing Cary Middlecoff and Tom Watson. Walter Hagen is eighth with 45 victories.
• Mickelson now has 13 career PGA TOUR wins in California.
• Has at least one victory each of the last nine seasons on TOUR, which is the longest active streak.