● Earns fourth career PGA TOUR victory in his 195th PGA TOUR start at the age of 29 years, 8 months and 25 days.
● The 2011 FedExCup Champion collects 500 points and moves to fourth in the FedExCup standings with 729 points. Kyle Stanley continues to lead with 889 points.
● His other victories: 2010 Bob Hope Classic, Viking Classic; 2011 TOUR Championship by Coca-Cola.
At the Northern Trust Open:
● Was T1 in Total Putts this week with 103 to tie Keegan Bradley and Cameron Tringale.
● Records first top-10 in seven starts. His previous best finish was T12 last year. Missed the cut at Riviera CC in 2009 and 2010.
● Wins the 17th playoff in tournament history. The last playoff was in 2007 when Charles Howell III defeated Phil Mickelson with a par on the third playoff hole.
● His four career wins are the second most by players currently in their 20s. Here’s the list of players with three or more wins: Dustin Johnson (5), Haas (4), Sean O’Hair (4), Camilo Villegas (3), Anthony Kim (3) and Hunter Mahan (3).
● His father, Jay, won his fourth tournament in his 180th start. The elder Haas then won his fifth event on TOUR the following week in his 181st start. Jay Haas’ best finish in 25 career starts at the Northern Trust Open is T3 in 1992.
● Improves to 2-2 in playoffs (2011: Loss/Bob Hope Classic, Loss/Greenbrier Classic, Win/TOUR Championship by Coca-Cola, 2012: Win/Northern Trust Open). Has won his last two.