Volunteer with THE PLAYERS
November 01, 2014
- ©2013 Stan Badz/PGA TOUR
THE PLAYERS Championship volunteer force is made up of over 2,200 volunteers that make the event possible each year. Volunteers are assigned to one of four divisions: Player Services, Spectator Services, Volunteer Services and Facilities. For more information, please visit theplayersvolunteers.com
-Returning Volunteer Registration: November 1- March 31
-New Volunteer Registration: January 1- March 31
ARE YOU UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?
NEW! This year, you have an opportunity to join us in some friendly competition against your fellow volunteers while raising additional funds for charity.
From now until Saturday at 1pm of tournament week, volunteers will compete against one another to get the most votes on www.PGATOUR.com/Volunteers !
At the conclusion of the contest, the volunteer with the most votes will have the opportunity to present a check for $10,000 in his/her name to The First Tee and win additional prizes from THE PLAYERS Championship listed below. The charity dollars don't stop there! If we can collectively reach 5K, 10K or 15K votes, we could receive up to $30K additional charity dollars for our tournament charities!
HOW TO ENTER!
It’s as simple as Register, Share, Win!
1. Visit www.PGATOUR.com/Volunteers and register for the contest.
2. Reach out to your family, friends, neighbors and co-workers, and ask them to visit www.PGATOUR.com/Volunteers and follow the simple steps to vote for you!
3. The Volunteer with the most votes at the conclusion of the program wins!
- First Place: 50″ HD LED Television Flat Screen TV and $1,000 donated to the charity of their choice
- Second Place: iPad and $500 donated to the charity of their choice
- Third Place: $100 gift certificate to TPC Sawgrass and $250 donated to the charity of their choice