NO PURCHASE NECESSARY | VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
1. SWEEPSTAKES: The Barclays Survey Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00 pm ET on October 24, 2013 and ends at 5:00 pm ET on November 4, 2013 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
2. ENTRIES: During the Sweepstakes Period, you may receive an email from Sponsor or otherwise receive an invitation to visit on a webpage operated by Sponsor requesting that you complete a survey regarding The Barclays. Click on the link within the email or on the website and complete the online survey, filling in all required entry information, to be entered into the Sweepstakes. Entries must be received by 5:00 pm ET on November 4, 2013 and must be fully completed to be eligible for the random drawing. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Limit 1 entry per person/email address during the Sweepstakes Period. Entries will not be carried forward for subsequent drawings, if any. Open to legal residents of 50 United States and D.C., 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees of the PGA TOUR, Inc., paid Tournament staff, corporate sponsors of PGA TOUR and the Tournament, their parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agencies and their employees and the immediate family members of each and those residing in the same household are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law and subject to all applicable laws. Use of computer programs and other automatic means to enter is prohibited. Normal Internet access and usage charges, if any, imposed by your on-line service will apply. Participation in the Sweepstakes acts as each entrant’s authorization and subscription to be included in Sponsor communications, including email, regarding information, updates and offers of PGA TOUR, its sponsors, tournaments and affiliates, subject to exercise by the entrant of a provided option to opt out of such inclusion. Eligibility to participate in this Sweepstakes is not dependent upon inclusion in Sponsor communications.
3. DRAWING: The Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about November 8, 2013 from among all eligible entries received. Drawing will be conducted by Sponsor whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
4. PRIZE: Grand Prize (1) – two weekly clubhouse tickets to the 2014 The Barclays. The approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is US$1,000. All federal, state, local, municipal and provincial taxes, fees and surcharges on the Grand Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prize is nontransferable, must be accepted as awarded and must be used on dates specified or prize will be forfeited. No substitution may be made, except by Sponsor in the event the prize (or portion of prize) cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case, Sponsor will award prize of equal/greater value. Limit one prize per person/household. Sponsor and its agencies assume no responsibility/liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from acceptance/use of any prize.
5. GENERAL: Potential Grand Prize winner will be contacted by phone or e-mail and will be required to sign and return an eligibility/liability/publicity release (where legal) and IRS Form W9 within ten (10) days of notification attempt or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected, time permitting. Any guest of the Grand Prize winner (or parent/legal guardian if guest is a minor) may be required to execute a release of liability prior to use of prize. Return of prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate may be selected, time permitting. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name, biographical information, pictures/portraits, likeness and/or voice, for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Sweepstakes or use or redemption of prize. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. Prize is nontransferable and no cash substitutions are allowed except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value if an advertised prize (or portion of prize) is unavailable. Winner releases Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents and all others associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes from any and all liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of any prize. In the event of a dispute, entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. The "authorized account holder" is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with submitted e-mail address. Potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with winning entry. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify/suspend the Sweepstakes and award the Grand Prize from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation/termination. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems/technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
6. WINNER: For the winner’s name, available after December 31, 2013, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope no later than January 31, 2014 to: Barclays Survey Sweepstakes Winner, PO Box 1065, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32004.
7. SPONSOR: PGA TOUR Licensed Properties, Inc., PO Box 1065, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32004.