Pro-Am and Hospitality
The Franklin Templeton Shootout is famous for its outstanding Pro-Am. Generally acknowledged as one of the best on TOUR, The Franklin Templeton Shootout Pro-Am is exceptional because it takes place over two days, allowing the amateur to play with two different top PGA TOUR professionals. There is a practice round on Tuesday, Pairings Party on Tuesday night and Awards Dinner on Thursday night. Over the years, such entertaining and popular notables as Chris Berman, ESPN sportscaster; Matt Lauer, host of the Today Show; Aaron Brown of CNN and Terry Bradshaw of the Pittsburgh Steelers and Fox Sports have emceed the Pro-Am parties. At the Thursday night Awards Dinner, the amateur sits with that day's professional, and each day the pros and amateurs eat lunch together. At the Franklin Templeton Shootout, the professionals attend all functions, so that by the time the Pro-Am is completed, the amateurs will have spent a lot of up close and personal time with the world's best golfers. It is truly special.
- Two day pro-am
- Two different PGA TOUR professionals
- Tuesday practice round
- Tuesday Pairings Party
- Wednesday play with first PGA TOUR player
- Thursday play with second PGA TOUR player
- Thursday Awards Dinner seated with pro
- Lunch each day with professionals in Players Lounge
- Experienced caddies provided
- Extensive amateur tee gift
- Interaction with pros throughout
- Intimate atmosphere
Call Brent Wieschhorster at (239) 254-9770 for more information.