CENTURY CLUB OF SAN DIEGO WELCOMES 2014 NEW MEMBER CLASS
May 22, 2013
Nine new members join the Century Club of San Diego, the charitable host organization of the Farmers Insurance Open
San Diego - (March 13, 2013)- Nine San Diego business professionals became members of the Century Club of San Diego, a 501 (c) (3) charitable organization and host of the PGA TOUR's Farmers Insurance Open. Since the organizations inception in 1961, the Century Club of San Diego has generated more than $26 million dollars for San Diego charities and non-profit organizations aimed at assisting at-risk youth. All net proceeds from the tournament go directly to local charity organizations.
The Farmers Insurance Open provides major economic impact and exposure for San Diego:
- Over $24 million in Economic Impact
- Over 30 million U.S. TV viewers with telecast reaching over 250 countries.
- $4 million in Torrey Pines mentions.
- $261,325 generated in Sales Tax revenue.
As host of the PGA TOUR's Farmers Insurance Open, the following new members are charged with promoting our PGA TOUR event and San Diego: (Full roster: www.farmersinsuranceopen.com/century-club/members/)
- Eden Algie Director CD, DLK Institutional Partners & DLK Investment Management
- Dylan Anderson Client Advocate, Willis Insurance Services of California
- Gordon Cooke Membership Director & Real Estate Agent, The Bridges at Rancho Santa Fe
- Matt Greene President, 6 Degrees San Diego
- Jerry Henberger Executive Director, Parkinson's Association of San Diego
- Eric Logan Chief Operating Officer, Cobra Puma Golf
- Joseph Castagnola Senior Vice President, Merrill Lynch
- Scott Marshall Vice President - Concessions & Retail, San Diego Padres
- Jeff Posner General Manager/Partner, NextLevel Internet, Inc.
- ABOUT THE CENTURY CLUB OF SAN DIEGO Founded in 1961, the Century Club of San Diego is a 501 (c) (3), charitable volunteer organization that has generated more than $26 million for San Diego charities. As host of the PGA TOUR's Farmers Insurance Open, the Century Club of San Diego is comprised of nearly 70 dedicated men and women who promote San Diego and our charities. For more information, please call (858) 886-GOLF or visit www.FarmersInsuranceOpen.com.