April 29, 2014
- Cameron Tringale leads the PGA TOUR in hole-outs this season. But how many does he have? (Sam Greenwood/Getty Images)
STATS QUIZ: April 29, 2014
Editor's note: Stats Quiz appears every Tuesday in Stats Report
1. He's third in FedExCup points, but arguably has been the most consistent player this season by picking up a TOUR-leading eight top-10 finishes. In fact, he leads the TOUR in T10s by two. Name him.
2. If you've been reading the Stats Report this week, you know who leads the TOUR in bounce back -- one of the more intriguing statistics on TOUR. That is, this player makes birdie or better on a hole immediately following a bogey or worse. Name him.
3. Which player is better at scrambling? Rory McIlroy or Bubba Watson? Hint: One player ranks ninth and the other ranks 162nd.
4. Cameron Tringale leads the TOUR in total hole-outs this season. That is, how many times he's holed out from off the green or fringe. How many times do you think he's holed out this season?