February 25, 2014
By Bill Cooney, PGATOUR.COM
- Aaron Baddeley leads the PGA TOUR in putting from 5 to 10 feet. (Cannon/Getty Images)
Editor's note: Every Tuesday in Stats Report, you can test your stats IQ. Click below each question for the answer.
STATS QUIZ: February 25, 2014
1. This player ranks first in greens in regulation at 77.50 percent but 169th in strokes gained-putting. Name him.
2. Jason Day and Adam Scott lead the TOUR in consecutive cuts made. How many cuts in a row do you think they made?
3. Aaron Baddeley leads the TOUR in putting from 5 to 10 feet this season. He's taken 71 attempts from that distance. How many has he made?
4. This player is first in the All-Around ranking. He's won once and finished second twice in 2013-14. Name him.