February 18, 2014
By Staff, PGATOUR.COM
- Greg Chalmers made the longest putt this season on the PGA TOUR. How long do you think it was? (Getty Images)
Editor's note: Every Tuesday in Stats Report, you can test your stats IQ. Click below each question for the answer.
STATS QUIZ: February 18, 2014
1. Two players lead the PGA TOUR in top-10 finishes this season with five. One is Charles Howell III. Can you name the other?
2. Martin Laird leads the TOUR this season in consecutive greens in regulation hit. Can you guess how many he hit in a row?
3. This player leads the PGA TOUR in current streak without a three-putt at 165 straight holes. Who is he? Hint: He's won this season.
4. Greg Chalmers owns the longest made putt this season. How long do you think it was in feet?