February 04, 2014
By Staff, PGATOUR.COM
- Webb Simpson leads the PGA TOUR in scrambling. (Stan Badz/PGA TOUR)
Editor's note: Every Tuesday in Stats Report, you can test your stats IQ. Click below each question for the answer.
STATS QUIZ: February 4, 2014
1. Perhaps it's no surprise who leads the TOUR in driving distance at 322.0 yards. Think pink. Can you guess who?
2. David Lingmerth leads the PGA TOUR on putting from inside of 5 feet. He's taken 186 putts from inside of 5 feet. How many do you think he has made?
3. This player leads the PGA TOUR in top-10 finishes in 2013-14 with five. The answer might surprise you.
4. Webb Simpson leads the PGA TOUR in scrambling. He has missed 83 greens in regulation this season. Can you come close to guessing how many of those missed greens he's made par or better on?