Editor's note: Every Tuesday in the Stats Report, we'll offer a few trivia questions. Click below each question for the answer.
TRIVIA TUESDAY: May 21, 2013
1. Two players have the most top 10s on the PGA TOUR this season with six. Can you name them?
2. Tiger Woods. Sergio Garcia. Luke Donald. Stephen Ames. Aaron Baddeley. Bryce Molder. Of those six golfers, can you select the player who does NOT rank inside the top five in strokes gained-putting on the PGA TOUR? (The sixth golfer ranks 22nd).
3. Nineteen players have hit a drive of at least 400 yards this season on the PGA TOUR. Do you remember what player hit the longest drive? And how far was it?
4. How many players have won the HP Byron Nelson Championship and Crowne Plaza Invitational at Colonial in the same season?
5. This player leads the TOUR in average clubhead speed at 124.30 mph. Can you name him? Hints: He won his first and only TOUR event in 2012. He lost in a playoff at this year's Northern Trust Open.