Each week, PGATOUR.COM's Equipment Report will highlight the top five players in a statistical category, and the club they used to get to the top. We continue with the top five (as of March 16, 2014) in strokes gained - putting.
(Note: The strokes gained - putting statistic measures the number of putts a golf takes relative to the tournament field.)
1. Greg Chalmers / +1.357 / Bobby Grace MacGregor V-Foil mallet
2. Aaron Baddeley / +1.282 / Yes! C-Groove Callie prototype
3. Jimmy Walker / +1.039 / Scotty Cameron Tour Rat 2 prototype
4. Hunter Mahan / +1.033 / PING Karsten TR Anser 2
5. Webb Simpson / +.903 / PING G5i Craz-E belly